Duplicate SKU Sync | POS Sync

Sync stock between products and variants having same SKU

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Hicks and Hides

Brilliant app, we use it to make sure that embossed options and duplicate products (so that we can show different colours on the front end of the shop) keep up to date.
We had a small issue with POS orders not syncing stock and they sorted it instantly! Thanks

The Meeps

I had been looking for an affordable option to do this. I was doing it manually but made a lot of mistakes, and it was taking so much time. I just try this app and I am so happy with how easy and fast it is. I will have to update most of my inventory to fix my previous mistakes but is a relief of how simple it is now. Thank you!

May 23, 2022

We're happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help. If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know. And we really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback!

American Way Goods

It does exactly what it says: it syncs inventory levels between product listings based on SKU. We are a brick & mortar first store and we have agreements with some of our suppliers to maintain different pricing online vs. in-store. To do this, we create one listing for the Online Shop channel and another for the POS channel with the same SKU. When an item is sold in person, Duplicate SKU Sync works its magic and updates the quantity of the other listing. We don't have multiple different products using the same SKU (our in-person and online listings have a 1-to-1 SKU match) and we give each variant of the product a different SKU, so we haven't run into any of the issues that other users are having.

April 15, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a good review. Most people don't bother to leave reviews about positive experiences because they are unincentivized. It's only when we receive such positive feedback, do we rest knowing that we have done our jobs well. Thank you for giving us this proverbial pat on the back, you made our day!

Undo For Tomorrow Store

The app works great and it's saving our lives. It has some little improvements to be done, but the developers are very fast on replies and they want to improve the app by our needs, which I'm sure will be others needs as well. So far I'm very satisfied choosing Duplicate SKU.

December 2, 2021

Thanks for the awesome! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

Bubble

Its the perfect little app that we wanted. Updating multiple items sharing the same SKUs was a pain. We tested on a few orders and it worked exactly the way we wanted. The pricing is also good. 5 starts!!!

NZ Woolwork

The app does exactly what its named after. Its a lifesaver if you have same SKU variants and want to keep the stock in sync. Its simple, no-fuss and automatic. Have been using it for a few days now - its well worth the money.

March 1, 2021

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about the app. Your review means a lot to us and lets us know we’re on the right track!

Farmsy

We love using this app, it has made our life easier. Our store has multiple variants sharing the same SKUs. This is because those variants are the same physical item. Each time there is an order we had to manually look for all the same SKU variants and update quantity. This app works like magic syncing the same variants and we dont have to lift a finger. Its awesome.