Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Copies your store data. Including Products, Collections & more

Lucky Dressy

Two hours have passed, and it has not yet reached 1%. The speed is too slow. Let me rating it first.

12 hours passed, copy to 27%,So slowly. please refund my money...

526 item then stop run. not No growth

July 6, 2020

Hi, we wrote you back, and we are not sure if you are getting our emails. We were checking your export, and you are right: your export is taking a long time to complete.

When we checked it was at 500 out of 1529 products exported. The reason why it's taking so long is because for each product your store has an average of 98 product variants. That's far beyond the amount of product variants a regular Shopify store has. Considering for each variant the app makes 3 API calls to export all the information (stock, related picture and to save the variant), that means: 1,529 products x 98 variants/product x 3 API calls/variant = around 449,526 API calls. Shopify API has a limit of 2 calls/second. That's why, after half a day, just 500 products have been exported. Normally that's not the case as the average store, with around 2-8 product variants, takes around 10 minutes to complete the export.

As you requested us to refund you, we just did it. We are sorry our app didn't work as you expected, we work everyday to improve the app and as we said, we also have that Shopify's API rate limitation.

Hopefully this clarifies the situation. Please don't hesitate to contact us at support@smallvictories.co if you have any questions.

RoyalDonuts

Works as expected, everything was duplicated seamlessly. Great app, I can recommend it, fair pricing!

Pat Riot's Fireworks

This app was incredibly useful. Oh my gosh. Very easy to use, seamless. I absolutely would recommend it. Didn't crash my site or anything weird, as other reviews mentioned. Proceed with peace of mind!

Quarial Store

Crashed my store. Stay away unless you want to rebuild your store from scratch. I am so disappointed.
Update: Your response is none sense. You should work on your app instead of making up stuff. I understand that you're a small business like you said. But my store is a lot smaller than yours. The theme damage cost me a lot of pain. that's why I took the time to reply. Have a good day!

June 21, 2020

Hi, we are sorry to hear that. Our app is used daily by many store owners without any issue. We are checking your export and everything seems correct, could you please write us at support@smallvictories.co with some more details? Thanks.

UPDATE: We talk with the store owner, and we found there was an issue with the exported theme files. Those theme files were missing third-party apps that were not installed at the detination store. Missing those apps, the exported theme's code (same code as the one in the original store) was throwing some errors and it was preventing the store to work properly. That was all. Products and collections were exported without any issue, and all the theme files were also correctly exported.

Brooklyn Candle Studio

This app worked exactly as described and likely saved us many, many hours of tedious migration. The directions were detailed and clear, it took just a few minutes to set up, and the full migration was complete within 25 minutes. Definitely recommend this if you're looking to duplicate your shop.

June 18, 2020

Wow, we're flattered! Thank you the review, it really helps and is appreciated by our whole team. :)

Cennox | Specialized Parts

Great customer service and app. We had a slight issue on our first try but developer resolved quickly and all went OK after. Saved us loads of time trying to copy our store manually - would definitely recommend.

June 18, 2020

That's great to hear! Thank you for writing a review, we really appreciate it.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Excellent app from these guys. Worked really well, should save me hours developing my new store. 10/10

June 18, 2020

Thanks for that 10/10. :)

GO GIRL

Fantastic App. Was exactly what we were looking for and at a fraction of the price of apps that were similar. Highly recommend!

Unik Inc

I needed to transfer my products, pages and collections in a timely manner to a completely separate new wholesale site. I am really happy with the ease of use for this app and the results were flawless. Thank you .

March 31, 2020

That's awesome, very happy you found Duplicate and we were able to help! Thank you for writing a review :)

UViClean™

Awesome app and cheaper than the others. I had a little issue but it comes with super excellent support!!!

March 19, 2020

Glad to hear that! Thanks for using our app! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6