Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Copies your store data. Including Products, Collections & more

Nail Perfect New Zealand

App was fantastic, made switching my store to a new shopify a breeze! it took almost everything I needed over and it was so easy.
Some took a wee while to process, but I used this over a few evenings and it was done. New store looks amazing and while I waited for the copies to happen, I had time to recreate the navigation and install apps etc.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend!

Party Love Australia

Excellent. It does take a couple of hours if you have over 1000 products but that is to be expected. Great app!

July 17, 2020

Thank you very much for sharing your experience! For future app users: please do the same! That way everyone knows the app works as expected.

RoyalDonuts

Works as expected, everything was duplicated seamlessly. Great app, I can recommend it, fair pricing!

Pat Riot's Fireworks

This app was incredibly useful. Oh my gosh. Very easy to use, seamless. I absolutely would recommend it. Didn't crash my site or anything weird, as other reviews mentioned. Proceed with peace of mind!

Brooklyn Candle Studio

This app worked exactly as described and likely saved us many, many hours of tedious migration. The directions were detailed and clear, it took just a few minutes to set up, and the full migration was complete within 25 minutes. Definitely recommend this if you're looking to duplicate your shop.

June 18, 2020

Wow, we're flattered! Thank you the review, it really helps and is appreciated by our whole team. :)

Cennox | Specialized Parts

Great customer service and app. We had a slight issue on our first try but developer resolved quickly and all went OK after. Saved us loads of time trying to copy our store manually - would definitely recommend.

June 18, 2020

That's great to hear! Thank you for writing a review, we really appreciate it.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Excellent app from these guys. Worked really well, should save me hours developing my new store. 10/10

June 18, 2020

Thanks for that 10/10. :)

GO GIRL

Fantastic App. Was exactly what we were looking for and at a fraction of the price of apps that were similar. Highly recommend!

Unik Inc

I needed to transfer my products, pages and collections in a timely manner to a completely separate new wholesale site. I am really happy with the ease of use for this app and the results were flawless. Thank you .

March 31, 2020

That's awesome, very happy you found Duplicate and we were able to help! Thank you for writing a review :)

UViClean™

Awesome app and cheaper than the others. I had a little issue but it comes with super excellent support!!!

March 19, 2020

Glad to hear that! Thanks for using our app! :)

Previous 1 3 4 5