Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Easily export your data to a new store — Including metafields!

AutumnDup

I am a web developer. I have been using the app for the past few years and I love it! It has saved me so much time in terms of creating similar builds and not having to do everything one step at a time. Its quick and easy! The only thing I would change is the price to duplicate the stores a few years back it was $5.00 every duplicate now the price as doubled. Other than that no complaints. Love all the features and what it allows me to accomplish in a quarter of the time.

Paloma Stipp

I am still waiting for support to get back to me. It has been about 4 weeks . Waiting waiting waiting

March 6, 2019

We have been trying to reach this store owner for several weeks through their store email, Facebook Messager and even Instagram. But we are not getting any response. I can understand the frustation of the situation, but we honestly don't know what else we can do. Please if you see this reply, try to reach us at support@smallvictories.co (.co, not .com). Thanks.

Kinky Toy Store

This app works as described. It will duplicate your store or parts of your store to a new website. Great for a one time use app.

Harklinikken Dubai

Great app, great support. I had a problem that shop metafields would be overwritten on destination store. Guille from the support helped me very quickly and I got the issue fixed

Small Victories

Fantastic! Probably would have taken me a whole day to get everything right but instead it took a matter of minutes. Price point is fair and I like that you can choose which items you would like to move.

Arles Studio

Great app! It makes it really easy and fast to duplicate an online store. I recommend it!

Ona Boix

We used this app to transfer our store to a new Shop when we changed the name of our business along with overall structure. We could not be more pleased with how easy this app was to use at such an affordable price too!

www.WShop.ro by WorldClass | proteine , suplimente nutritive culturism , accesorii fitness

I tried this app to duplicate one store to another new one. These problems occured until now :

1. the prices do not show in any collection of whatsoever, on any page of whatsoever, unless you click on the product! So basically, you have a shop with NO PRICES :))))))))))))) This is really curious as you are trying to sell your products... clearly ...

2. if you click on a product, on THE product page, you can find the "PRICE" but it does not show the "compare at price" ! WHY ?!??!

Basically there is no duplication of whatsoever and even more important, using the app, destroyed the new site which is not usable now. Of course, money was paid to "duplicate" the store ......

I will change my review when and if something good happens but now I am very upset and I recommend that you do not use this app and try to find another one that work properly. I also e-mailed them and Shopify support in the same time to fix this problem having a store with no prices ...

March 6, 2019

This store owner had some issues with third-party apps installed on his store. Our app doesn't transfer apps installed on your store, so that's why he was having some issues on his new store. We tried to provide some guidence on how to fix it, but we were not able to go into the specifics of each app installed.

Northern Wide Plank

I used it to duplicate my blogs from our Canadian site to the USA site after trying another tool that didn't work and this worked beautifully.

NIKIN

Great app, did exactly what it said it would. The pricing is pretty fair and also the support when I had a follow up question was great.