Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Copies your store data. Including Products, Collections & more

Thousand Helmets

Super easy process that made the process of moving over a custom theme, collection templates, and products seamless.

March 19, 2020

That's the point of our app: make your life easier!

PorshLyfe

I used this app to duplicate my store a few days ago and it worked perfectly fine. Everything moved over. I am not sure why persons are having issues with this app‍♀️ i would recommend that you duplicate over night or outside working hours, depending on the size of your store it may take some time. Please follow the instructions and you will be fine!!

March 19, 2020

Thanks for writing this review, we're so happy to hear that!

The Swift Fly Fishing Company

Super! saved hrs and more capable than any other Duplication app we've looked at, very simple to use!

pieper tier-gourmet

Very good app. You save a lot of time and can concentrate on other things. Problem-free duplication possible. Very good, fast and pragmatic support. Recommended.
tiergourmet.ch

Scream Pretty

Great App - duplicated our UK store to sell into the Australian Market. Saved me HOURS of work. Thank you - great app, hope to use again!

O2Leather

Perfect app. I duplicated all of my store. Don't forget to check "What Duplicate Can't Copy" section. Your logo, slide show photos etc cant be duplicated, but these are easy to arrange. Most important, app duplicates the theme and the codes I changed on the theme. Thanks.

Groomarang

We used this app to copy products from multiple existing sub niche stores over to one master store and it worked like a charm! We have a LOT of products so this saved me literally about 2 weeks in manual labour adding descriptions, images, variants, SKU's etc! Thanks :)

Amber House

I used the app to copy my store. Everything went very well , saved me hours of work. Worth every cent. The customers service was very helpful, replied to my email very quickly

Zoe Vine

I found this app very simple to use. It did the job of duplicating products and pages in our new store well and support was excellent.

Mark Ryden Global

We used the app to duplicate our store in order to provide a different type of payment option to our USA customers. It was done in around 15-20 min just by clickling 2-3 buttons. Extremely simple to use. Thank you!