Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Copies your store data. Including Products, Collections & more

Groom Corner

Damn it! I found this app too late - I'd already manually duplicated a large amount of my shop. However, I did pay the once off fee of $5 to duplicate my 40+ blog posts - super easy to use, did it in seconds. Recommend!

Tienda Mah

Had an initial miscommunication with the support team due to an unreceived e-mail. However they managed to reach out to me and fix the situation. The app is very easy to use and works very well (only imported Products + Collections).

Gyo London

Fantastic app, just what we needed.
Developers have created a powerful tool and offer 5*, instant customer service.

Recommended!

Starburst Technologies

I used this app to duplicate my theme, collections, products, etc. to another account and it did so more or less to perfection. There was an issue exporting my theme because it surpassed Shopify's 20MB limit over their API but before I could even write to their team to notify them of the issue, they had already emailed me to let me know they were aware of the problem and would export it manually. After a few minutes they notified me it was done and after checking my theme was installed perfectly. Stellar customer service and very well-working product. Would totally recommend.

Space Scooter Europe

The app did 95% within a few minutes. There was an issue apparently, but it was immediately solved by the developer, without any involvement from our side - not even an email - I wouldn't have noticed it if it weren't for an automatic email from Shopify.
I only needed to add the menus and everything works perfect!

Succodimore Com

Very useful and effective app. Does exactly as advertised, will copy over data but not site settings or interfere with existing store's code. It also doesn't remove any of your current data, don't need to panic about that. 100% recommended!

Kokoon Online

This APP worked fantastic and saved me a ton of time. They were very helpful making this smooth
THANKS!!!

Blue Blood Black Sheep

Great support!!! Thanks Guille!!! My new site looks exactly like the old one saving me tons of work in creating a wholesale site as well as retail site. Money VERY WELL spent.

Shoppe Si

We used this app to transfer our store to a new Shop when we changed the name of our business along with overall structure. We could not be more pleased with how easy this app was to use at such an affordable price too! We had one minor issue with our theme icons after transfer. The team at Small Victories responded right away and immediately fixed the issue. Truly excellent customer service and an all around great app! I 100% recommend this app!

Lnb Produkte

Works as promised. Store got duplicated quickly and its easy to set up.

Best and fastest support I've seen so far. Perfect!!