Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Easily export your data to a new store — Including metafields!

Dev30

This is a great app. It saves you Time but not money. For a full duplication, you will pay $40. Keep in mind that the whole process can be done in a few hours manually if you follow the Shopify instructions.

I needed to duplicate my store fast and this app allowed me to seamlessly do that. And although I can do it all on my own in a few hours, the time saving allowed me to move onto other parts of m project.

Farmer N The House

If nothing else, this app is worth using simply for it's ability to copy over conditional collections, a feature which has long been needed but which Shopify as yet have not created.

While for the most part the features missing from this app are due to lack of API support from Shopify, there are some things which I would like to see improved:
- Auto-copying of:
- Themes
- Naivgation Menus
- Shipping & other account info
- Ability to specify the duplicate store name
- Better info during the copy process (how far through each step is, reasons for delays such as process queuing etc)
- Clearer completion info

That said, I am impressed by the support from the developers; the quick response times and the willingness to listen and take on board suggestions are a big plus in my view.

Overall, the app saved me a heap of time and while there are some issues to be resolved, I am sure that Small Victories will continue to improve the app going forward.

March 6, 2019

Since this review we have improved: ability to specify the duplicate store name, better info during the copy process (how far through each step is, reasons for delays such as process queuing etc) and clearer completion info.

We are still waiting on Shopify to open the API to: Navigation Menus and Shipping & other account info.