Duplicate Store

Duplicate Store

by Small Victories

Easily export your data to a new store — Including metafields!

pieper tier-gourmet

Very good app. You save a lot of time and can concentrate on other things. Problem-free duplication possible. Very good, fast and pragmatic support. Recommended.
tiergourmet.ch

Scream Pretty

Great App - duplicated our UK store to sell into the Australian Market. Saved me HOURS of work. Thank you - great app, hope to use again!

O2Leather

Perfect app. I duplicated all of my store. Don't forget to check "What Duplicate Can't Copy" section. Your logo, slide show photos etc cant be duplicated, but these are easy to arrange. Most important, app duplicates the theme and the codes I changed on the theme. Thanks.

Groomarang

We used this app to copy products from multiple existing sub niche stores over to one master store and it worked like a charm! We have a LOT of products so this saved me literally about 2 weeks in manual labour adding descriptions, images, variants, SKU's etc! Thanks :)

Amber House

I used the app to copy my store. Everything went very well , saved me hours of work. Worth every cent. The customers service was very helpful, replied to my email very quickly

Zoe Vine

I found this app very simple to use. It did the job of duplicating products and pages in our new store well and support was excellent.

Mark Ryden Global

We used the app to duplicate our store in order to provide a different type of payment option to our USA customers. It was done in around 15-20 min just by clickling 2-3 buttons. Extremely simple to use. Thank you!

Rachel Sender

Wow - excellent app. Duplicated my store in maybe 15-20 minutes and for very little money. Saved me 3+ days of works or hundreds of dollars of outsourcing. Highly recommend if you have multiple, country-specific webstores.

Astrodurance, LLC

Worked like a charm! Duplicate Your Store is such a time saver. Everything worked great. Instructions were easy. Well done.

AutumnDup

I am a web developer. I have been using the app for the past few years and I love it! It has saved me so much time in terms of creating similar builds and not having to do everything one step at a time. Its quick and easy! The only thing I would change is the price to duplicate the stores a few years back it was $5.00 every duplicate now the price as doubled. Other than that no complaints. Love all the features and what it allows me to accomplish in a quarter of the time.

Previous 1 3 4