Use Duplicate to export your data from your current store to a new Shopify store in just a few steps. No files involved.
Expand to new markets
Easily create new stores for different currencies or languages, so your products can reach more customers.
If you find any issue with your export, you won't be charged. We also guarantee no information will be modified at your original store.
Duplicate ‑ Export your Store 정보
Free to install. You pay for each export depending on what you choose:
- Export all your Products
- Up to 100 products: +$20.00
- Up to 1,000 products: +$50.00
- Up to 5,000 products: +$100.00
- Export all your Collections +$10.00
- Export all your Pages +$5.00
- Export all your Blogs and Blog Posts +$5.00
- Export your Active Theme +$5.00
- Export all your Customers +$20.00
- Export all your Orders +$20.00
- Export all your Redirects +$20.00
- Include Metafields and Products SEO fields +$20.00
One-time payment, no ongoing costs.
Note: The functionality to export products will not work for stores with more than 5,000 products. The functionality to export collections will not work for stores with more than 10,000 collection products. The functionality to export customers will not work for stores with more than 5,000 customers. And the functionality to export orders will not work for stores with more than 1,000 orders.
What Duplicate Can Copy
- Products — Including product images, product variants, inventory and shipping information.
- Collections — Including smart and custom collections.
- Blog — Including blog posts
- Theme (＊) — Copies your store design (active theme files) to the new store.
- Orders history — Including customers and orders.
- Metafields — Including store metafields, product metafields and SEO variables, product variants metafields, collections metafields, pages metafields, blog posts metafields, customers metafields and orders metafields.
＊ - Due to Shopify's API limitations, the app will not be able to copy your navigation menus or the images uploaded through the theme editor (like your logo, your slideshow images, etc.). You will need to re-upload those manually.
Note: If the theme being used originated from the Shopify Theme Store, then a valid purchase of that theme is required for each store account for a valid license to use such theme.
What Duplicate Can't Copy
- Installed apps — Including their respective data.
- Store settings
- Navigation menus
- Images uploaded within the theme editor — Like the logo, slideshow images, etc.
Successful Copy Guarantee
If you find any issue with the exported data, you won't be charged.
Convenient and Reliable
Our app allows you to, automatically and in a bulk, copy all your Shopify information to another Shopify store. A few clicks and you have all your old store data duplicated into a new one. No technical skills needed.
Duplicate is built by Small Victories. We're a company from Barcelona that has been working with Shopify's platform for the last 8 years, helping thousands of store owners grow their businesses. We have published two successful Shopify Themes: Colors and California and two Shopify Apps: Duplicate and Factory.
You pay for each export depending on what you choose to export. Check the app description above for pricing details.
전체 평가는 앱의 현재 상태를 반영합니다. 여기에는 모든 앱 평가가 포함되지만 가장 최근의 평가에 우선순위가 있습니다.
가장 최근 리뷰
Good customer service, if you did not receive feedback from the developer, please check "trash" or "spam" folder in the email.
also customer support is super friendly and always easy to reach.
store was duplicated in a few minutes
Good app and works well, does what it promises to do. It's great if you need an entire store copied, which is labor intensive and difficult to do without a tool like Duplicate.