Zonos Duty and Tax

Zonos Duty and Tax

by Zonos

Collect and display landed cost at checkout

Michael Lauren

Genius app.

Travis has gone well above & beyond providing exceptional support & nonstop customization the whole way... even on weekends.

0 issues.

Highly recommend

Rachel Gilbert

The installation was seamless and the team were so helpful and lovely to deal with. Amazing app!!!!!

GIMME Beauty

Great solution for handling global duties and customs fees in cart ahead of shipment to avoid frustrations on the consumer side at receipt. Great customer service and no issues once fully set up - smooth sailing! Solid solution!

Kirna Zabête

We used Zonos when we were on Magento and decided to continue to use them when we migrated to Shopify Plus. We have a global customer and they help us ship to her wherever she is. It allows us to be upfront with our customers regarding the duties and taxes that will be applied to their purchases (which is extremely valuable with our range of high-priced luxury goods) allowing them to prepay and eliminate unwanted surprises. I would highly recommend Zonos to any store looking to grow their overseas business.

Honey B

We use Zonos to dynamically calculate our duties for our three international stores. works as exactly as you'd expect and most importantly the support team are highly response. thanks guys!

Cotopaxi

Fantastic UX and fast/painless integration on frontend and shipping backend. Highly recommend, tested several other apps beforehand.

Storm Kimonos

I had been searching for a solution to help deal with issues we kept running into with international orders. When I found Zonos I was skeptical, since they promised a solution I couldn't find anywhere else. But I'm happy to say the Zonos app delivered on all promises and then some. We ship to countries all over the worlds and Zonos has removed the headache of dealing with duties and refused packages. And their customer service is excellent! The app helps us save time and money while allowing us to continue selling to our international customers.

Lauren Moshi llc

Brilliant App.

Phenomenal support. Travis has gone well above & beyond to assist in everything from initial setup to fullon customization.

Highly recommend for anyone selling cross-border

MISA Los Angeles

If you are selling Internationally this is an invaluable app. Very easy to use and they offer great support.

Nurish.Me, Inc.

Easy to install and a great user experience. Automatically calculates at checkout and no surprise duty fees for our customers.

Previous 1