Zonos Duty and Tax , 157 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
8. august 2022

This app has been a great help to us with international shipping. They take on all the hassle of handling customs duties and taxes and the set-up and customer service teams have been incredibly helpful with any questions we've had along the way.

Orchard Corset
4 måneder bruger appen
Zonos svarede 11. august 2022

Thank you for your review! We love hearing that international shipping is easier through Zonos and enjoy adding transparency for your customers. We are excited to be working with Orchard Corset and look forward to continuing our relationship.

4. maj 2022

The Zonos app works as intended and lets customers know what to expect during checkout. No surprises! Our implementatoin process was a breeze, and the Onboarding Specialist was very knowledgable and helpful.

garrettleight.eu
Holland (Nederlandene)
4 måneder bruger appen
Zonos svarede 13. juni 2022

Thank you for your feedback! Zonos prides themselves on providing a surprise free experience for our merchants and their customers. We look forward to helping and providing any assistance as needed.

1. september 2021

I rarely leave a negative comment. I was so excited about this app. I tried to install it and I had a question about something. I sent an email to support team. Almost 24 hours later I called because I did not receive any response to email. This makes me worry because if I need to get in touch with the support team for an important issue, I do not know how long that will take. We use a lot of apps for our store and every single one of them provides excellent customer service. I really would love to use this app because it looks like this is the only app that is available on Shopify. I understand it may take more than 24 hours to respond sometimes but they should have sent an acknowledgement email at least. There is no chat option, you can’t reach out to support through the number they provide… I hope things get better so that we can use the app. If that happens, I will be sure to modify my review here.

Broccati
30. juli 2019

We used Zonos when we were on Magento and decided to continue to use them when we migrated to Shopify Plus. We have a global customer and they help us ship to her wherever she is. It allows us to be upfront with our customers regarding the duties and taxes that will be applied to their purchases (which is extremely valuable with our range of high-priced luxury goods) allowing them to prepay and eliminate unwanted surprises. I would highly recommend Zonos to any store looking to grow their overseas business.

Kirna Zabête
20. april 2018

After spending months trying to find an easy solution for our international shipping, we finally stumbled upon Zonos. Their app has been a game changer for us. It is extremely easy to set up and gives us the control and visibility for costs associated with shipping out of the US. In addition to the app itself, all of our dealings with customer service have been very pleasant. tthey have been quick and efficient in addressing our needs. I would highly recommend this app to any business on Shopify.

Sparx Dev
23. maj 2022

Just started using Zono's and so far so good! Onboarding was easy and Trevor was very helpful throughout the process, not too mention he is really good at Star Wars trivia. Thanks!

Hero Arts
Zonos svarede 13. juni 2022

Thank you for your review. Zonos is knowledgeable in international shipping and Star Wars trivia! We are excited to be your cross-border partner. We look forward to continuing to work with you.

25. april 2023

So far we're loving Zonos! The warehouse guys wish they could ship everything through the Zonos dashboard, our Sales department is happy with the uplift we're seeing in international markets, and the Customer Service folks really like how it all works for the customers.

Westcott
13. juli 2023

Love this app -- makes complicated taxation/duties rules for international orders super easy. They hand hold you through the whole set up and processing int'l orders thereafter is seriously 1 click of a button. No one could understand this on their own and these guys are experts. Also, they can calculate dimensional weight which to this day, I still can't find a good app for that for domestic orders. Also, they bear all the risk of their calculations; they guarantee the taxes and duties calculations and pay the difference if they are wrong. Makes me sleep better at night given how complicated that is. JUST USE THIS APP.

Liberty Puzzles
17 dage bruger appen
30. juli 2019

We use Zonos to dynamically calculate our duties for our three international stores. works as exactly as you'd expect and most importantly the support team are highly response. thanks guys!

Honey B
Australien
20. oktober 2022

Waseem Abdoolla helped us set up and install the Zonos app and I honestly couldn't have asked for better support. He is very knowledgable and so patient with me as a beginner. He was also available at all times to answer questions and walk me through the entire set up. Thanks Waseem!

Tiny Tones