Zonos Duty and Tax , 157 anmeldelser

• 1 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 4 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
16. februar 2024

Application is easy to use and onboarding by Shawn was clear and concise. It gives transparency to the customer so they are not met with any nasty surprises when ordering overseas.

CouCoo
Storbritannien
8. februar 2024

Curtis helped with the integration and he was amazing. He answered all of our questions and was able to get us up and running in just 2 days. Having a great experience with the app thus far

StickieTech
3. august 2021

Zonos has been a very valuable addition to our site and allows us to ship globally in a very manageable and efficient way. With the Zonos app we are able to provide accurate duties and taxes calculations to our customers at checkout which they then pre-pay to avoid any customer service issues upon delivery. We are able to ship internationally with confidence with Zonos.

Jennifer Meyer
Næsten 5 år bruger appen
23. juli 2019

Easy to install and a great user experience. Automatically calculates at checkout and no surprise duty fees for our customers.

Nurish.Me, Inc.
Mere end 4 år bruger appen
31. juli 2019

Great solution for handling global duties and customs fees in cart ahead of shipment to avoid frustrations on the consumer side at receipt. Great customer service and no issues once fully set up - smooth sailing! Solid solution!

GIMME Beauty
Cirka 4 år bruger appen
Redigeret 12. november 2021

We use Zonos for international tax calculations and the Welcome Mat (we haven't moved over to Hello yet). We were launching a promo in less than 24 hours and needed last-minute changes to our now Zonos-unsupported Welcome Mat. Brandon Morin was knowledgeable, patient, and persistent (with his very busy team) and had the changes made with time to spare. Thousands of users and not a single Zonos issue during the madness of our promo. Thank you, Brandon -- you’re an awesome teammate.

May Lindstrom Skin
Næsten 4 år bruger appen
Zonos svarede 16. november 2021

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate you and are happy to assist with your promo!

4. november 2019

This app and team was exactly what my business was looking for! Semisi and Taylor were beyond helpful and super thorough. They were also able to connect me with other companies they parter with to help with both my domestic and international shipping. Super excited to be working with this app!

The Wai Clothing
Mere end 3 år bruger appen
27. januar 2021

I rolled out Zonos in the 4th quarter, and the team there helped me get up and running in no time. We can now provide a much better customer experience to our international customers by eliminating any uncertainty around their total landed costs.

Quikflip Apparel
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
17. august 2021

I drop ship so my platform is a bit more complex to deal with. The team at zonos has been awesome and patient so far in helping me perfect a duties calculator to deal with the demands of ecommerce :) I have worked close with both Kat, Mariama and a bit with David, they are all equally amazing!! I highly recommend this app if you are a business like me who would like to give your customers the option of pre-paying their duties at checkout, avoiding paying them at arrival!

Maison Vogue
Cirka 3 år bruger appen
17. februar 2020

Simple to use and easy integration. Support with set up and configuration is great, attentive and fast!

Adika