Zonos Duty and Tax

Zonos Duty and Tax

by Zonos

Top-rated app to display and collect landed cost at checkout

Doublemoss

Update 8-12:
After posting this review , i was contacted directly by a customer support team member who has been working with me one on one to solve the issues we are incurring with inaccurate estimates which Zonos was providing our customers. Due to the major limitations with Shopify's shipping attributes and what they give developers access to in their API , Zonos is pretty handcuffed into how it has to actually do its job. They are using many workarounds in their software to fix issues that could EASILY be solved by Shopify directly. I complained about the cost of Zonos, but now I have a better understanding why its so expensive. Their support team and how much effort they actually have to put into helping customers to receive accurate estimates must be very costly. You are not just paying for the app, you are paying for their guidance in getting it to work properly. I still don't know that their workarounds and solutions are successful yet so im bumping my review one star for the level of attention we are getting. Zonos is the only app on the marketplace that does exactly what I need , so Im thankful there team is so helpful.

----
The back end of the app, and integrating into my store worked well. However the cost estimates have been wildly inaccurate with no rhyme or reasoning that I can deduce after analyzing a handful of transactions. I am also not too keen on the aggressive pricing and lack of response from customer service when we requested help (still waiting for a reply 4 days later). At $10/mo plus taking a cut of my GROSS revenue is pretty insane for an app. I will hope to integrate some other more cost efficient solution in the near future so I can breakaway from this service.

Luxe Auto Concepts

Update: It still doesn't work for us, but customer service made a good effort to try & resolve it. I will upgrade my review for that. Totally a good service if your products are standardized. Our product sizes are simply too large and complicated for Zonos. We will have to continue to use Advanced Shipping Rules and give a warning for Int'l customers.

The landed cost did not work for us. We have a store with extensive items, many package sizes and weights, with different rules, tags, and more. This was all set up in ShipStation and Advanced Shipping Rules before I joined the company. I really, really wanted this app to work and spent a lot of time & effort trying to make it work. Perhaps it would, for a company with a simpler & more standardized catalog. It may partially be our fault, that sizes & weights are not stored on the product themselves, but on the product tags. I would give it 5 stars if it integrated with ShipStation and was able to pull data & tags from them. Hoping for this feature in the future.