Zonos Duty and Tax

Zonos Duty and Tax

by Zonos

Top-rated app to display and collect landed cost at checkout

Alex Crane

We love Zonos. Using this app, we've been able to scale our business around the world. Their support staff came to our need over the weekend and we're incredibly helpful. 10/10 would recommend.

Quikflip Apparel

I rolled out Zonos in the 4th quarter, and the team there helped me get up and running in no time. We can now provide a much better customer experience to our international customers by eliminating any uncertainty around their total landed costs.

Ronny Kobo

we've been working with Zonos for year, and so far its been nothing short of an amazing experience, great support, great peoples and an app that does exactly what it is supposed to do!

yeehawcowboy

took me a few months to make my decision on getting this app.. But now that it's integrated makes shipping worldwide so much easier... It's linked up to my UPS account and DHL and don't have to worry about customers not paying duties and fees and loosing sales.. everything is paid of front.. I strongly recommend this app for anybody that has to ship worldwide.. dont have to worry about headaches and NOT only that!! i know us hustlers don't have time... well this just added some more time for me to growl my company..

Arms Of Eve

We were looking for an app that helps to identify international duties as our global customers were getting a shock once our products hit our customer's shores and there were unforeseen duties payable. With Zonos, our customers now know in advance and the best part is that they can pay for these at checkout for a seamless customer experience. Zonos and the team were amazing to answer questions and help get us set-up. Fantastic app, fantastic experience.

FMW Fasteners

Fantastic app and their support is top notch. I had several questions and Mark recommended a quick call which was extremely useful. Super proactive and helpful

FQ Collection

Our shop installed Zonos to ease the process of international shipping! It has been such a great tool for us, as well as our customers, to allow an accurate estimate and pre-pay of duties and taxes on international orders. Also, the customer service at Zonos is amazing--they are always on top of it and responsive! Thank you to the Zonos team for making international shipping so easy!

CIGA Design UK

Great customer support and a very streamlined product. An absolute must for international sales to ensure every customer knows the true door-to-door cost of their purchase.

The Pedla

The customer service provided by Zonos is fantastic. Very quick response times and without fuss. There were some integration issues from our end but Mark was able to rectify them quite easily.

Atreyu Running Company

Spent weeks trying to come up with a solution for full transparency while shipping internationally. Dead end, and horror stories across the board. Finally ran across Zonos. NAILED IT... switch to DDP label, and then charge athlete at checkout. This could really elevate our world presence and let the Atreyu brand compete in the big leagues... by the time we have shoes circulating across the globe, other brands will have wondered why they haven't used the app yet! Its a game changer... cant wait to see how far we can take Atreyu with this new wave of e-commerce management of transparency.

Previous 1 3 4