Zonos Duty and Tax

Zonos Duty and Tax

From $2,500/year. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
January 27, 2023

Worked with Matthew for implementation, they did a great job helping to get setup. 100% happy with their service! Thank you!

Turn Racing
Time spent using app: 21 days
January 4, 2023

I've worked many times with Lennon Tomaz, I have had every question answered, every scenario, every option learned and explained before anything was changed. All implications were explained. Lennon is truly a customer service hero, the personal service and the follow ups are way above what any customer service and support staff should be tasked with. If anyone has a question, Lennon will not only solve it, but also explain it, mitigate future mistakes and way much more. Thank you!! Always a pleasure.

Car Supplies Warehouse
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 21, 2022

Zonos has allowed us to remove all the pain points in international ecomm... Curtis, Kourtney and Bethany all extremely on point. We are looking forward to much success thanks to Zonos streamlining the bottleneck to ROW commerce.

KREW DENIM
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 16, 2022

I've been using Zonos for international shipping for two years and the performance has been flawless. Just finished implementation on my second Shopify store and Matthew and his team at Zonos made the implementation process painless and simple. I highly recommend Zonos!

Pet Object
Time spent using app: 11 months
October 20, 2022

Waseem Abdoolla helped us set up and install the Zonos app and I honestly couldn't have asked for better support. He is very knowledgable and so patient with me as a beginner. He was also available at all times to answer questions and walk me through the entire set up. Thanks Waseem!

Tiny Tones
Time spent using app: 2 months
September 20, 2022

I am so grateful for Zonos! With their help, I was able to export my product internationally. There is absolutely no way that I would have felt comfortable doing this on my own - there is a lot to know about international commerce and shipping. The Zonos team was superb - gently helped me through the process, but they kept all of us on task until we launched. A special shout-out to Barrett who directed me through the process - he was so professional, knowledgeable, and dedicated to my success. Thank you, Zonos!

House of Hyacinth
Time spent using app: About 1 month
September 14, 2022

We use this app to calculate landed cost. Our customers are able to pay taxes and duties at checkout. Customer support is outstanding. They helped us get set up and running!

Frankie's Comics
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
September 1, 2022

Really excited to open up our store to international customers. Onboarding was super easy and being able to calculate and collected full landed cost is an absolute game changer for anyone shipping international. :)

Antihero Gallery
Time spent using app: 22 days
August 31, 2022

We are a global game, we sell digital sneakers and now we sell 'In Real Life' sneakers all around the world. Zonos made it possible for us to give the best customer check out experience to the players of our game. Our players can now purchase their sneakers with all duties and taxes visible and payable up front for the country of destination wherever that may be. A special call out to, without a doubt the best 'Integration Team Lead' in the world, Kilie.W! You went beyond your role and expanded the limits of what was possible by introducing us to other partners, the outcome being, a true gold standard global trade solution for our IRL sneakers. We salute you!

Aglet in-app Shop
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 25, 2022

Shawn and the Zonos team got everything up and running quickly and with ease. It was a pleasure to work with them and would recommend them for anyone looking for assistance with international shipments.

DisposableGowns.com