Convert Chat to Orders
Get a chat seller in your Facebook Page at your fingertips. This chat seller will work 24/7 to turn every customer chat into a sales order.
Always Be Closing
Let DXwand automatically follow up on abandoned chats to convert those leads into closed orders. ABC!
Avoid mass irrelevant messages and let DXwand chatbot profile customers and send a relevant offer for each customer, effortlessly!
About DXwand Sales Chatbot
Simple and Powerful 24/7 Seller
All you need to do to connect DXwand app to your store is authorize it in your Facebook page, and then set a few options for your sales strategy and that is it. You will have a 24/7 seller at your finger tips!
- Products Search: The app is using artificial intelligence to understand your customer's intent during chat, looking for a product/variation or following up on an order, then responds with best match from your products catalog.
- Sales agent: The app will be selling to your customers during the chat with your products catalog, price list, product pictures, promotions and variations.
- Orders: The app will capture order details during chat that includes customer contacts, order delivery address on the Map and send the order to your store checkout. You can easily at any time view all chat orders and their delivery address from the app.
- Chat Notifications: The app automatically sends chat notifications to customers when you update their order fulfillment from your store's admin.
- Complaints: The bot automatically detects users complaints and record them for your review.
- Abandoned Checkouts: The app automatically lists for you users didn't continue their checkout or refused to order.
- Branches: The app searches in your defined branches when a user asks about your location.
- Customized Dialogs: The app supports changing all chat text as well as training the bot with your own samples.
- Chat Channels: The app supports only Facebook Messenger at this release. Kindly check out the road map section below for other channels we will support in near future.
- Chat Menu: The app has chat default menu pops up at the beginning of a conversation. You can use this menu to add featured products/collections and more.
- Chat History: The app stores all customer chat history and displays it on a user friendly timeline view.
- Customer Profile: Dashboard showing customer recent chat orders, chats messages, contacts, preferred products and complaints.
- Support: 8/5 Support on chat and email.
Roadmap (April 2019)
- Marketing Broadcast: The app will detect customers' behaviors in chat conversations to profile them and then broadcast a personalized offering to every reachable user.
- Leads Generation : The app will monitor your Facebook page's likes and comments on a post of your choice. Then, it will automatically respond to those comments with a fully loaded sales pitch that you design to capture those leads and gain their interest in your products.
- Chat Insights: A set of dashboards revealing your customers' behaviors, complaints, wish list, products in demand, leads and opportunities.
- New Chat Channels: The app will support website chat, WhatsApp and LiveChat.
- Google Maps
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Pricing 30-day free trial
or $24.67/month billed at $296 once per year
Plan includes 1K messages. $8 fee is added per additional 1K
Automated chat responses for sales
Shopify products search
Facebook Messenger Integration
Up to 1,000 messages /month
Smart Business Bot
or $58.67/month billed at $704 once per year
Plan includes 3K messages. $8 fee is added per additional 1K
All Sales Bot features plus
User chat updates for shipments'
Leads automated follow up
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 1 review
Most recent reviews
I liked how easy it was and focus on sales matters and their Customer Success Managers who helped my team very quickly. I didn't like it doesn't support French yet but their support informed us it should come soon.