Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

merchnetwork

Awesome App! Awesome support! We have been trying to set up the options that this app enables us to do for a couple of years now with other apps without success, but this app solved all our issues.

Concetto è

The app is very good and the support is helping me a lot to set up the customization needed for my purpose.
I subscribed for the premium plan but is 100% worthed since I am getting a real premium support too!
Thank you!

Duroflex

The app and the customer support team is amazing (Especially Roman). It's a little tough to get set up, but there's a comprehensive manual as well as fantastic customer support. Roman helped me get my product options and custom size option looking exactly the way I wanted, he always ready to help us out from any type of problems.

Highly recommend!

Stickman Group (Pty) Ltd

This is the most amazing app that is 100% worth investing in. It is very easy to use for any person as you don't need to know coding. It has support documents to trouble shoot the small stuff and the support has been more than exceptional!

TraceMySpace

Great app which allows for flexible pricing and a variety of product options. The staff is super helpful and will help you format the app as desired.

Print That Picture

This app is amazing. It's a little tough to get set up, but there's a comprehensive manual as well as fantastic customer support. Roman helped me get my product options looking exactly the way I wanted them by entering a few lines of CSS which I could never do, and he also sent me various other lines of code to get everything looking the way I want. The customer service alone is worth the price! One of the big selling points of this app for me was the ability to enter in weights for each product variant, as well as bulk pricing. The amount of customization for this app is unreal. Highly recommend!

TAGDemo

This app is amazing: powerful, intuitive, worth every penny. The support is top-notch - super responsive, knowledgable and professional.. I cannot say enough. Wish I had found it sooner!

ALEEM YUSUF

What an amazing App! And what an amazing customer support service! Cannot recommend highly enough. Only if I could give 100 stars. Roman is exceptional with his customer service skills and perfect with his technical skills. My experience has been nothing short of incredible. Very happy!

TOPstring.co.uk

I am very pleased to share my experience with anyone considering publishing and developing product options in their platform. Having been through a bad experience prior to using up to this app, here are my findings after weeks of testing of this app. This product= 10/10, the support= 10/10 & the customisation=10/10. All of the previous is managed and delivered by Roman who clearly gets a 30/30. I am a very fussy customer and he deserves every point! What a great app and service. Thank you.

Bibbilyboo

CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS APP ENOUGH! it is literally the answer to all of my problems! Roman is a fantastic support, very patient with me as a beginner to shopify and apps and very knowledgeable. he has solved every query i have thrown at him.
if you are looking for a system to create drop down bundles (or radio buttons/checkboxes) this is the best app. It links to real inventory, so no duplicates, the systems look a bit daunting at first but is actually very effective and everything iv asked for has already been available to me included in the price. You can choose to create bundles where the price amends dependent on what the customer adds to basket or a fixed price for bundled discounts whilst still pulling the full product SKY to your basket for itemised billing. ITS AMAZING! Thank you Roman!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12