Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

squadcycles

The features cover all my needs and more. I find the price plans very reasonable. The best of all is the quick and very competent support I had from Itoris everytime I contacted them. Keep the great job.

Puppet Portraits

Love all the options the app provides to customize to my specific needs. With Shopify currently limiting variations to 100, this app enables me to provide more options while adjusting the product cost in real time on the product page. And the customer service is outstanding. Roman helped me noodle the code a bit for additional customization. Highly recommend. Thanks Roman.

JennaBenna Sorority

This app is hands down, the most amazing app for dynamic product options. It gives YOU the ability to create a beautiful product option template for your products that would cost thousands of dollars if you had it custom built. Dynamic Product Options is by far, the best app Shopify offers. And...Roman's customer service is epic, makes this a no brainer!

Rachel Brown Art

I recently downloaded this app after trying several other product option apps, This app works flawlessly and is extremely customizable with unlimited options. I had a couple questions while installing and the customer service team got back to me immediately and resolved my questions right away. If only all Shopify apps were this smooth to install! They've earned themselves a trusted customer.

Green Forest Cabinets

First off, we LOVE this app.
we have 3,000+ products and we needed highly customizable and conditional options for our web-store to take us to the next level. after trying a dozen other with tons of good reviews that were cheaper, they didn't come close to our needs and were clumbsy.
we were a bit hesitant with the higher price, BUT it has exceeded all expectations.
support is fantastic! they respond to every request within a day and have made several accommodations to make things easier to setup.
it is an intimidating interface with all the options and templates but it works beautifully!
another big plus is it does NOT leave permanent hidden products in your store (many other options apps do)
we have the ultimate plan which and use every bit of it
conditional logic, pricing formulas, mass actions. (most other apps don't have these features)
it seems 5 stars are given out too easily these days
but this one deserves MORE than 5 stars
LOVE it

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store

Excellent app quality and support service. Roman is able to resolve our promotion issues within a short time and has helped us to set up what are required to get a complex promotion running by using this app. Indeed, if one is familiar with this app, this app can cover at least 3-4 other marketing/ promotion apps in the market, which saved us from a LOT of headache. For compatibility with theme, he always help us to resolve quickly and let us know what amendments he has made.

Highly recommended, and if possible we'd buy Roman a beer.

SPA Technique

Our company is building a new website on the Shopify platform, and we were having an issue with cost added variants updating the new price of an item when an option was selected. It wouldn't show until you added it to cart. Thankfully, Roman was on point, very efficient and fixed the issue in less than a couple hours! This function displaying properly, in real-time, was a vital component in deciding if we were going to keep the app after the trial period. And yes, we will be moving forward with this app! Thanks again Roman and ITORIS support.

香港御世家—馬來西亞站

Best customer service I've ever met for all Shopify apps. Roman did not ask me to write any reviews for him, but still I'd give Roman a 5-star for the efficiency and effectiveness of solutions provided. Highly recommended.

Wizard Patch™

We tried this app for a week in trial and the support from Roman was typically within 24 hour reply or sooner. Which is good. This options app is hosted on a server by the app provider and therefore all options are under the control of that server and should it fail so too would your options. We found that compared to our current options the load time on desktop was not too bad but found on mobile devices (70% of shoppers are on mobile) the lag time was far greater. I think the options display far better in the cart than competitors options and should we have had a localized solution that provided our options we would surely have gone for that. Until such time as we find a better solution, we'll stick with our current options application, unfortunately.

February 6, 2020

Hello Paul,

I'm really sorry to hear you disliked the app due to the fact it is hosted on our dedicated server. Shopify is a cloud platform and all apps dealing with the Shopify API should be hosted on the app owner's server. App can't run without a server. We also have a FAQ section explaining how to load the app faster. You just need to add one line to your theme's code. That's a few minutes task. The app doesn't modify the theme itself like some other apps do. So it can be safely installed and uninstalled. Also, it's a shame to get such a resolution after hours of my help with customizing CSS and JS for your 2 themes. Every your request was replied timely with free customizations made specially for you. There was no word about the mobile speed, unfortunately. We would have fixed it easily. Hope you will find a solution that better fits your needs!

Best regards,
Roman
ITORIS support

The Artisan Press Store

Dynamic Product Options takes Shopify to the next level for stores that need to go beyond simple variants. The support from Roman is fast, accurate and helpful. Highly recommended.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7