Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

sanitise-plus.com

Fantastic App, it did exactly what i was looking for. Roman in the support team is very quick at responding and very patient with my inexperience. Thanks Guys!

PEEPING-T

I was looking for an app that would offer our customers the option to try an additional size with their purchase. This app ticked all the boxes from adding extra charges to our options and adding tooltips to explain option details. I loved the various layouts available from radio buttons to colour swatches. The template option and mass assigning to products was invaluable and saved us a lot of time. So great if you have a large inventory. More importantly the price by far is the most competitive for everything you get and can get, as this app opens you up to so much more as and when you're ready to move up to the next plan. This is really useful if you don't like the thought of paying premium prices for options you don't want or need. Hands off to Roman who responded to our queries which were very few, as it was easy to navigate once you got the hang of it. It was also great as there are so many options you can really experiment within your trial period to see if it is a good fit. Thanks to Roman I was able to go live with our new service on time and so far everything is working perfectly. Highly recommended as I tried most of these type of apps.

KOTO PANTHER PRINT

Very modulable, very good app, and very good support!
Fast response form support

If you have complexe product price, i recommend this

Feature Wall Mural

I chose this app because I needed a range of options and calculations to be done once the customer entered information. The support has been superb, quick to respond and they did everything that I asked for help with. Thanks.

FRENCHSIGN

Awesome app and an great quality of the support with Roman who are still there to answer and help for any issue with the app. So far so nice. Thank you.

Koko Art Shop

I am extremely impressed by the capacity of this app. It is formidable! I did not find anything even remotely similar to this. If you want to sell art products were the customer can input the desired size and based on that it will set a price, and you can even add finishing variants and have price based on those variations, calculate the final weight of the item, set a minimum and a maximum size... this is the place for you!
This has been a long time dream for us as a business, and it will allow us to offer better products and simplify a lot the ordering process for our customers.
Thank you so much for taking the time to develop this, I am sure it was not an easy task!
The Customer Service is top notch too! Roman has set this up for us because we are artists and basically t-rex with anything that implies the use of logic and math. The documentation is awesome and so well explained, I am sure with time to read it we could have tried to do it ourselves. Don't be afraid to place a Support Ticket if you need help.
Thank you so much!
Laura

Margot To Go

Used this app to set up a cocktail package, choosing different cocktails per pack.
The support from the team member Roman was fantastic. Helped us get it ready for product launch.
Thanks again

Material Goods Co.

So happy I found this app. Had tried about 5 or 6 and was starting to lose hope. Works great and the support is the best I have come across. I now use it across multiple stores. Initially, maybe not the easiest to use interface but once you get used to it and learn the functionality it's fine.

aromaandrosescandle

I've been searching for hours on Shopify for an app that does exactly what this app does. It is simple to use. I recommend to follow the video instruction guide which will guide you with a step by step action on how to add the variant options to your product. I can't recommend this app enough. It worked instantly and live. I highly recommend this product. I got the 19.99 option and that worked best for what I needed the app for. Enjoy.

Naravna Hrana za Pse

Absolutely the best app for product options, you can do everything you want :)
And if you have a problem, Roman will solve ti 100%!

Thanks Roman, you are the best!