Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Nappy Cakes

We're a start up. Chose Dynamic Product Options after testing loads of apps. After applying it to our store, we're very pleased with the functionalities and the flexibility of the app.

Moreso, support is very good, efficient and polite.

Highly recommended!

Gravesham Trophy Centre

Very impressed by the support for this app - Roman was very quick in addressing any questions! There is a lot of flexibility with the options, perfect for the complex/specific needs of the different products we sell. Would highly recommend!

Give Kits

We have run over 10+ Shopify stores and so many apps to power them. Some of our stores do over $10M+ in revenue so we have a high requirement threshold for the apps we use. In the end, customer service is king. Dynamic Product Product options not only has THE BEST product options app in the marketplace but they easily have THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT of any app we've used. Incredibly powerful and effective tool. Thanks DPO!!!

SmartandBasic

Really impressed by the professionality of the team.
They solved a problem in minutes.
Good job, Thank you.

My Green Stove

The app allowed me to do exactly what I intended : a fully customized product using different types of selectors and it is very easy to install. Special thanks to the support team (Roman) who was super responsive and helpful.

Kenkomeals

10+ stars for one of the best CS and dynamic range of options available. Special thanks to Roman for going the extra mile and helping us solving our problems.

I'll be using this app on more of my stores from now on.

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

5 star for both the app and customer support. App feature has made all kinds of discounts flexible and customer support Roman is always very helpful, able to get problems solved straight to the point.

I have experience in managing several stores with 20+ apps tested, so far this is the best app and best CS I've ever met. It's difficult to let me share a 5-star review but he made it.

Should have bought this guy a beer.

BigliettiNumerati.it

I have been looking for an application like this for a long time, it allows you to create formulas of any type. Very helpful assistance.

byblasco.com

La app es sencillo y fácil de usar, funciona perfectamente. Lo mejor, el servicio de soporte, rápido y eficaz. Muy recomendable.

TravelBackClothing

Amazing App! Got very fast and helpful support. The features that were tailor made for me allow my website and business to be possible.