Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Phil Zen Design

Hands down the best product customization app form the ones I tested so far. Nicely integrates into your theme, set up takes a 2 min, customizations and flows are endless, integration into the cart is seamless and professional. It does not look like a clunky "add on" like on some other apps out there which still get 4.9 rating I don't know why. You can offer additional variants to Shopify variants. Price add on, conditions, swatches, even just a simple text comment etc... all works great with no layout issues! Support is quick as well! Way to go guys!

sundaysunset.images

I'm using this app on several stores now, it is extremely flexible and powerful and works a treat. The support from Roman is top notch. Quick, informative and answers any questions I have had. Might be a little bit more than other option apps, but well worth it.

iD GURUS

The app is very powerful and easy to navigate through. However, I did get stuck with some custom syntax and needed to contact support. They were amazing, intuitive and quick to respond. Thanks Roman.

FITTED Underground

Excellent app. I have a custom jeans business so I need to provide my customers with lots of options when building their product. This app has been excellent. Smartly built, clean design, great features and functionality, and Roman's responses have been fast and clear. Highly recommend.

My Cabinet Door

I am using the Ultimate plan and so far it is the most well build app that I have found in the app store. Customer service is simply great; very fast and elaborate. Definitely worth the money!

Apparel EFX

Tech Support was quick to respond to any questions or help I needed. Their product is great and if I could rate it higher than 5 stars I would!

sanitise-plus.com

Fantastic App, it did exactly what i was looking for. Roman in the support team is very quick at responding and very patient with my inexperience. Thanks Guys!

PEEPING-T

I was looking for an app that would offer our customers the option to try an additional size with their purchase. This app ticked all the boxes from adding extra charges to our options and adding tooltips to explain option details. I loved the various layouts available from radio buttons to colour swatches. The template option and mass assigning to products was invaluable and saved us a lot of time. So great if you have a large inventory. More importantly the price by far is the most competitive for everything you get and can get, as this app opens you up to so much more as and when you're ready to move up to the next plan. This is really useful if you don't like the thought of paying premium prices for options you don't want or need. Hands off to Roman who responded to our queries which were very few, as it was easy to navigate once you got the hang of it. It was also great as there are so many options you can really experiment within your trial period to see if it is a good fit. Thanks to Roman I was able to go live with our new service on time and so far everything is working perfectly. Highly recommended as I tried most of these type of apps.

KOTO PANTHER PRINT

Very modulable, very good app, and very good support!
Fast response form support

If you have complexe product price, i recommend this

Feature Wall Mural

I chose this app because I needed a range of options and calculations to be done once the customer entered information. The support has been superb, quick to respond and they did everything that I asked for help with. Thanks.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11