Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Texas Outlet Center

Thank you for your service, i appreciate for your great customer service... it’s useful item.....I recommend for everyone

Bicycle Glass Co

I have used a few different product options apps to display compatible products based on a questionaire and this is the only software that allows for the higher level conditional logic necessary for our needs. That said it also surpasses every other software including Bold in its template usability, product/variant linking, css styling and javascript programming. And to top it off tech support staff has been an incredible help putting together functional and aesthetic modifications to fit our use.

DON'T TOUCH

They offer good and quick support help. The operation of the app is extensive and easy to understand.

finaddictmarine

I initially was hesitant with this app because I was afraid that the app itself was going to cost more than my Shopify subscriptions. However I decided to give it a trial and then discovered its power. But the real treat came when I created a support ticket and was given prompt and invaluable help, even while still a trial customer. I have since signed up and the subscription is worth every penny.

The Blissful Place

Customer support is superb. They responded my queries so quick and they are very helpful. Great app, definitely what I'm looking for. Kudos!

VenderboschWoods

Really great app, Roman fixes everything for you. Would really recommend everyone this app. Tested more variant products app but wished i discovered Dynamic product options sooner.

Fragrance-Gift

This APP saves my life. I was exhaust after tried so many product options app. None of them compatible with my theme. I created a custom product, only DPO successfully fulfilled my demands. I really really appreciate it! I would personally recommend this app to everyone who encountered product option issue. This is definitely the right one to go.

Georgetown Olive Oil Co.

So, I've been using this app for about 7 months. This is the best app for product option customizations on Shopify. Every other similar app is always missing something, or it's complicated to set up. I've had the best experience with the Dynamic Product - almost anything you can come up with as an option, it'll be available. Loads super fast on your website - you get to customize product on product page and in the checkout cart. We're selling custom gift baskets and other gifts - the app gives us almost every option you'll need, keeps track of the inventory, adds weight to a product, etc. The customer service is outstanding - easy to chat with, fast, and professional. Romans has been helping me with the setup - any time I needed something he'll just reply with a coupe line of codes and we're all set. The best part is - the app doesn't hard code into your theme. All coding you need is done within the app itself. It could be different for every product and the guys will take care of it. Don't look anywhere else - I highly recommend it!

PrintSource360

Our Shopify store required a very unique setup to manage our product pricing. Roman has provided us exceptional service and fast response time. We highly recommend this app.

Sunny Side Up Enterprises, LLC, dba Cat's Cuts

I installed this app to address some shortcomings in native Shopify. As a new shop owner, I hestitated to add anything that was going to cost $ when I'm only just getting online. But I have to say the improvement to my shop is significant. There were a few hiccups, so I'll start with the CONS first.
CONS:
--I had a bit of a difficult time getting started. While there is documentation, the screen shots did not give examples of how to complete. I'm a visual learner, so this was a bit frustrating at first (although once Roman sent some examples, I caught on pretty quickly).
--When I had a problem, it seemed difficult to communicate the problem so that it was understood by Roman (apparently a one-man shop?) However, see the follow-up to this issue in PROS below.
--I had to upgrade to the PREMIUM version so that my cart didn't look messy. I hated to even PAY for an app, much less UPGRADE right away. However, at the end of the day, I think (hope) the extra $/month will be more than paid for when customers find it easy to add additional related items to their cart.
PROS:
--In spite of the CONS, I did give this app 5 stars. If this is a one-man shop, at least Roman DOES get back to me. And if there do seem to be problems communicating effectiely, Roman keeps at it. Every problem I've had has been addressed to my satisfaction.
--The app itself seems quite elegant, and supremely configurable. Definitely the cleanest and most complete Shopify app I've used.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15