Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Turtle Covers Group Limited

Support is excellent and so are the features - I had quite an extensive list of requirements but I only needed to go to the "Standard" plan so I wonder what else is available on the additional two tiers! I would have preferred a feature to set the look and feel without coding for quick changes but Roman on support was happy enough to make these changes anyway. I don't like the way the additional price is displayed on the app but I am looking for a way round this now, it's certainly not a deal breaker.

Kanga Care

We've been using Dynamic Product Options for a while now and the it's an awesome app but what's even better is the customer support. I've NEVER had a developer respond in a manner that this staff does. Typically you get a response from other devs with "another question" or a canned response to read their docs...which doesn't always help - not these guys. Not only do they respond quickly but they resolve any issue you may have and they even gave us ideas to set up our options in a better manner than we were trying to go with in the first place. Very happy with the support and the app is very robust and does what it says and more actually! We installed other apps to do this job and really it was a waste of time. Don't even look at the other options on the app store lol - the 5 star rating here is 100% why we went with them and why we will stay.

ArtSplashes

My store is one that uses a great many options and each option has its own set of options. I found this app to make my store possible and the service is absolutely great. Rarely did I have to wait more than a few hours and that was with me telling them that it was not an emergency. Roman was my service expert. The speed of my site also was not impeded by this app.

S-print Indonesia

This application is very useful and the support team is fast responding. usually less than 24 hours and even then due to the time difference between countries so that's normal. price is also appropriate, good job.

Made in California

I needed an app that could link product options to inventory and this app proved perfect. The customer support is also amazing. For example, I sell a case of jam (12 jars) where the customer can choose their mix of flavors. I couldn't figure out how to make sure the customer could not make a mistake and choose less or more than 12 jars. Customer support quickly helped out even writing a snippet of code so things worked exactly how I wanted them to. Excellent app. Excellent support.

MyCartoonPants

I have used many products options Apps before as a developer, but this app is next Level and their support team has been amazing and they have helped me a lot and this app is already added in my list for the future stores, thanks a lot for you graete services and help

PDL Promotional Products

I'm almost through the trial and this application does everything my company needs. The support team has been amazing and I'm looking forward to continuing to use the app!

Racquet Science

Well worth the money. There are lots of features here and the support is above top notch. Highly recommended!! Thanks to Roman and the team.

Britannia Retail

This app is great, it's really versatile and can handle complex product variants. Not only this, but the customer service is excellent, any problems you have are solved in a matter of hours. I would highly recommend.

GoStand Limited

What can I say. A beautifully designed app. Clever and highly functional. The support is excellent and provided by someone who I imagine wrote the app. Being able to add javascript or css on a global or page level is a joy. It just works very, very well and if it doesn't the Itoris team will soon sort it. Top work.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18