Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

WE THE BIRDS macarons

This app deserves ALL THE STARS. I have been trying to add this functionality to my site for years. This app gives me the opportunity to add many customizable product options to my site!

Also -- Roman and the team are extremely helpful when I have questions or need support.

Tokalon Clothing

This app deserves 6 stars. I’ve wanted this functionality on my website for years, but didn’t know where to start and expected it to be much more complicated and expensive than it really was, thanks to Dynamic Product Options. I installed and configured every similar Shopify app, and DPO is far and away the best. Other apps appeared to be more user-friendly on the back-end, but the options were limited, and they stuck out like a sore thumb on the front-end. DPO integrates perfectly on my site, and the back-end is actually much more intuitive than I expected. I rely heavily on the pricing formulas, and customer support has helped me get everything configured and working beautifully. This is going to make ordering custom products from my website fun for customers, and I’m so so happy that we finally figured this out!

UPDATE: I'm still thrilled with this app and learning more available functionality. Our team gives product demos to prospective clients, selecting customization options on the product page. We needed a way to share their selections with them after the demo so they could add it to their cart and checkout. I looked for other apps to achieve this, but couldn't find anything. Then asked Roman if there was any chance DPO could do it, and he set it up for me!

Merchshipper

I have tried every product options app in the shopify's app store and this is the best app i've ever come across.Not only they have a awesome app but the customer service way beyond i expected. Best app in the app store !!

Pret-a-Portiere

I highly recommend not only this app, but also the company. They helped me set up the app for me late at night their time!!! They are truly providing a great service. The app works perfectly without any bugs.

Gaming On The Net

I had tried many different apps before trying this one. None of them can even compare to the outstanding service that Dynamic Product Options have provided! Roman was a lifesaver. He quickly responded to any questions I had during the setup process and continued to help fix any issues I had thereafter. I highly recommend this app!

bedsandbeds

Brilliant App , exactly what i was looking for.
To top it off the support received from Roman was amazing, keeping in mind me asking alot of questions and going back and forth with the app design itself.
5 Star app and service !

Salli Australia

This is the best product options app available hands down! It can do everything we have thrown at it. It takes a bit of time to get your heard around it but once you do, you realise you have only scratched the surface of its capabilities.

But, an app such as this is only as good as its support - and here is where it really shines. Roman is amazing and it seems there is nothing he can't answer or do for you in a very timely manner.

It's not the cheapest - but having tried several others, you get what you pay for (and sometimes more!)

Perfect Print Co

Amazing app... I had a really disappointing experience with BOLD options and this was the best solution I could have hoped for.

I lost 6 months worth of add on sales because the BOLD app stopped working (maybe only for 25% of orders that come through it worked correct for) and I was pretty much told to look elsewhere because they couldn't work out why it was happening and had more important apps in development so I wasn't a priority.

Roman from Dynamic Product Options has been amazing. The support is like no other I have received from an app based on shopify. I had my set up complete within 2 days which including multiple questions and problems being solved by Roman within an hour every time.

Definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs options/variations to products that are a little more complex than the standard.

Elise
www.perfectprintco.com.au

plumbhub.co.uk

This app is great but the support is what has impressed me the most. The standard features of this app are great if you are looking to add product options of any sort as they allow full customization like lots of other apps but with plenty of features that are unique.

We downloaded this app to try and replicate product variant dropdowns as we did not want to use product variants anymore. The reasons behind this were that each variant will index better on Google with its own specific SEO instead of being listed in a generic parent product - this isn't required for everyone but for us, we rely on search engine traffic and needed to make this change.

Roman in support has spent lots of time custom coding different features to our products within the app to help achieve our final goal and I can say now that we have achieve exactly what we wanted - individual products that appear in one drop down on each product page as if they were variants.

Wish I could give this app more than 5* but if you download and get stuck for any reason, just reach out to Roman and he will sort the problem out.

Back 2 Base-ix

We require customers to be able to input their x and y measurements for their product purchases. Roman very patiently led us through this requirement and explained the code so that we could use it ourself as well as tweak it in the future, as needed. The support has been above and beyond, and everything is working seamlessly. Thank you for providing such an excellent app as well as the CS backing to go with it. You have another Ultimate customer in us!!