Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Steigerbuisstunter.nl

Amazing app, works perfect for us!
We sell tubes that we sawn to size. With this app the customer can directly add any size they want. We also use this for advertising-frames and furniture. This is all custom made, with this app they fill in any size, material, and color they want. They add some upsell products and can upload all the needed files.

Also many thanks to the amazing support, Roman you are really good and helpful. In the app you can easily add a support ticket. The replies are fast and directly have the answer we are looking for. Roman has made some custom code for me as well. Thank you!

Vefsjoppan

I used this app to build a platform for customised stickers. It is really amazing app, so many possibilities and easy to figure out although I needed some assistance with certain things and the customer service is really good as well so if you are thinking about doing some custom products. this is your go to app for sure!

EyewearLens.com

If you need an options app that can do almost anything, Dynamic Product Options is the way to go. I've tried just about all of them and DPO was the ONLY options app that would do what I needed. Also, the support is GREAT!!!

Laserkatze

So far the best app for customization and choices with awesome support. With the help of the support team I was able to realize all my needs to provide an awesome customer experience.

Styling It Up

Absolutely brilliant app , and even better customer service ! Roman went above and beyond to help with my issues and queries .
would definitely recommend this app for users who want ultimate customization in their stores !

C3 Powersports

I know it's cliche but I wish I could give six stars! Support is phenomenal and the final result is super slick, exactly how I imagined it.

I tried other apps, but would highly highly recommend to choose this one for product options needs!

Window Hardware Direct

This app is perfect for getting around Shopify's 100 variant limit, setting up tier prices, offering product bundles and much more. The app is all around fantastic as is the support staff. Shout out to Roman for being super helpful with every question I had. I highly recommend this app.

T&T PLASTIC LAND

The apps capability is amazing. Everything is completely customizable. The support is great and they can help you with ANYTHING. Great service and great app! I would recommend this app to anyone.

Surphis

I can't say enough about the apps capability but even more how helpful the customer services has been. Not being the must tech savvy individual, they've gone out of their way to make sure it meets my expectations and works properly. Highly recommend!

Vesternet

Really can't rate highly enough. We looked at several similar apps and none are even in the same league.

If you need product options there is no other app on Shopify that comes close. The complexity of options possible is huge - in fact from the first time I saw a demo on our store I knew it was the only one we could use.

Back this up with the support from Roman and the team there - you can't go wrong as they go 100% extra to make things work as needed.