Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Team Power Products

I continue to learn how to use this app to add flexible pricing options. The most flexible pricing app I use. Many options to choose. Their support has been very good, especially when you need to help with how the items and/or pricing is applied. Roman was really prompt in assisting with formatting the look of columns of products.

Artimal

Amazing app, everything is possible with this product options app. Have been using other apps but this one is the most advanced when it comes to customizing the options. Besides an amazing app, also a great support. Friendly, fast reponding and very helpful. Thank you!

The Lazy Hat

I always say that a product is only as good as its customer service. While this app is amazing and offers many features, it didn't meet our needs. But that's not the apps fault. I just didn't understand that what I was looking for is a limitation within Shopify, and not the app. The developer was super patient with me and even offered suggestions on a workaround to my problem. If you want to customize product page options, then download this app now!

Hatch Concept Store

The best Apps! Very friendly support team & help to solve all of the request. Love the team so much!

EV ME

Perfect! Exactly what we needed. The only app that allowes serperate SKU to be added in the cart. It can be fully costumized according to your preferences. The support is really amazing with a great response time (1 day) 5/5!

Kindred Apparel Inc.

Most powerful & well run Shopify app I've come across in 12 years of using Shopify. Full stop. Brilliant functionality and epic support from Roman. At first glance it takes a minute to digest everything that is possible and it can seem overwhelming - but - once you get your hands into everything it really is as powerful & reliable as you need it to be. I had a couple glitches come up and also needed a little custom functionality - I was able to get a reply, a fix & custom edits completed in about a 1-1.5 days per request max. Sometimes the replies were minutes apart. Im blown away. I'm paying for the max subscription and I feel it is worth every penny. Only suggestion for future improvement is more content available for self training for those who may not be as intuitive in understanding it - but the excellent customer support fills this gap in the interim.

Kuvr.co

The best kept secret on the Shopify App Store. The most powerful and flexible plugin I’ve ever had the pleasure of using in the 13-14 years I’ve been managing e-commence stores (Zen Cart through Magento and most recently Shopify for the last 4 years). There are very few things this app won’t do, and on the rare occasion I’ve encountered such a situation, DPO’s product support have come up with viable alternative approaches that achieve the same results. If you’re reading this then you probably already know there are many product customisation apps out there such as Product Options by Bold (which we use on another store). I’ve tried a lot of them but upon lifting the hood I’ve usually uncovered a variety of frustrating limitations (whether it’s a restrictive layout with no ability to fully customise css/html, or the inability to configure the products exactly as I wanted). By comparison I’ve achieved absolutely everything on my wish list with Dynamic Product Options, without any compromises. We’ve honestly thrown a huge amount at the app and asked a lot of questions of DPO’s support team. Each time they’ve come back with a solution (put this javascript here, add this css there, try this instead of that). Had this been any other app I’ve used, the answer would have been “not possible, sorry, k’bye.” So what’s the catch? Well, this app is certainly more geared towards an intermediate (myself) and advanced user base. If you’re a beginner then I might suggest you start with something more basic. The app itself takes a bit of getting used to but if you persist I promise you’ll be richly rewarded. And to really exploit its most advanced functionality I think a basic level of programming knowledge is helpful (but not essential by any means — DPO support have in many cases provided us with the code we need after explaining what we’re trying to achieve). I’m not a coder but I understand the principals and with the help of a friend (also not a coder!) plus DPO’s support team we’ve managed over the last few months to develop a set of deeply customisable products that blows away anything our competition has to offer. The flexibility of the solution we’ve built is going to leave them scratching their heads as to how we’ve achieved it without breaking the bank. We’ve previously spent thousands upon thousands of dollars on development fees trying to achieve similar levels of functionality with custom code in Magento. And what did we end up with? An inflexible solution that required us to pay even more money to even more developers should we ever want to add new features or functionality. I shudder to think how much money we wasted. I really didn’t want to write this review because… well… I’d prefer to keep DPO a secret. But honestly, ITORIS deserves an award for this app.

Alpaca Cables

Amazing customer support and the app works great. Exactly what I'm looking for. Roman is so quick to respond and answer all of my questions in a timely manner.

Growing Smiles Jungle

We used this app to customize our products and check-out experience. I needed some assistance and Roman from their customer support is AMAZING.

PrintVie.com

We can't say enough good things about this app. It's very powerful. We use it calculate all the prices on our site using its ability to calculate based on mathematical formulas. Also can't say enough about Roman. He has been phenomenal at helping to get the products set up using the app.