Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

FRENCHSIGN

Awesome app and an great quality of the support with Roman who are still there to answer and help for any issue with the app. So far so nice. Thank you.

Koko Art Shop

I am extremely impressed by the capacity of this app. It is formidable! I did not find anything even remotely similar to this. If you want to sell art products were the customer can input the desired size and based on that it will set a price, and you can even add finishing variants and have price based on those variations, calculate the final weight of the item, set a minimum and a maximum size... this is the place for you!
This has been a long time dream for us as a business, and it will allow us to offer better products and simplify a lot the ordering process for our customers.
Thank you so much for taking the time to develop this, I am sure it was not an easy task!
The Customer Service is top notch too! Roman has set this up for us because we are artists and basically t-rex with anything that implies the use of logic and math. The documentation is awesome and so well explained, I am sure with time to read it we could have tried to do it ourselves. Don't be afraid to place a Support Ticket if you need help.
Thank you so much!
Laura

Margot To Go

Used this app to set up a cocktail package, choosing different cocktails per pack.
The support from the team member Roman was fantastic. Helped us get it ready for product launch.
Thanks again

Material Goods Co.

So happy I found this app. Had tried about 5 or 6 and was starting to lose hope. Works great and the support is the best I have come across. I now use it across multiple stores. Initially, maybe not the easiest to use interface but once you get used to it and learn the functionality it's fine.

aromaandrosescandle

I've been searching for hours on Shopify for an app that does exactly what this app does. It is simple to use. I recommend to follow the video instruction guide which will guide you with a step by step action on how to add the variant options to your product. I can't recommend this app enough. It worked instantly and live. I highly recommend this product. I got the 19.99 option and that worked best for what I needed the app for. Enjoy.

Naravna Hrana za Pse

Absolutely the best app for product options, you can do everything you want :)
And if you have a problem, Roman will solve ti 100%!

Thanks Roman, you are the best!

Space Cables

100% 5 Stars Roman is a legend and has fixed every dumb problem instantly.
I would definitely recommend this to anybody looking for product options.

StickerSquad

5 Stars. WORLD-CLASS customer service and application quality.

1) The customer service is REALLY good. Roman, you are the man! They provide US Eastern Time support. And ALWAYS respond within a couple hours. They go above and beyond and have not charged a single penny. I'm a customer for lfie!

2) The app is amazing. Incredibly fast, robust but easy to understand. QUALITY software. Not some junk rushed to try and cash in. This will work for you!

Don't think twice. You've found your app for PRODUCT OPTIONS. No one compares. Not Bold, NO ONE!

Polish Change

Seriously, the app I have been looking for, forever!! Once you get the hang of it (which isn't hard) you will conquer the world! Support is so dope and they deserve every positive review.

Unimals

Great app with almost unfinite options to customize. The support is very nice and does an excellent job. Roman did a lot of cutom adjustments for us with perfect results. I recommend this app to everyone who is searching for custom product options.