Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Sira Print Inc.

We were having a lot of trouble setting up our shopify store to offer custom printed products as the default pricing for shopify didn't support our needs. We settled on using Dynamic Product Options. It's extremely powerful and can support almost any configuration you can think of. In order to get our site set up the way we wanted it, we needed to rely on Roman from Dynamic Product Options for some customization help, and he was able to provide that quickly and professionally. Once you've been through the process a few times it's actually really easy, and it really didn't take us long to set up our wide range of products and custom options. 10/10, fantastic product with even better support!

Sē'bŭm Gold

I've only been using this app for 24hrs, but have literally combed through as an overnighter like many biz owners often do when our customers are asleep. The were a couple tweeks needed, and Roman's customer service is some of the best in the ecosystem. I know as I have participated in it for 4 years. I wish this company great success and hope they can maintain the same level of service through their growing pains. I highly reccommend this app.

Roasted Bean Box

I found the app very user-friendly, and the documentations pretty useful. Above all, it was the quick and constant support that I received from Roman that really made the difference and allowed me to set-up my store pretty quickly.

Redshift Sports

I have just started using this app but it has already been a positive experience. I tried other apps to help create custom bundles and they created issues at checkout with confusing redundant line item text. Roman (the developer) has been super helpful and has even customized a number of things for me that have made the app just perfect for us. I feel comfortable that the app is well supported and if I need help he will be there.

merchnetwork

Awesome App! Awesome support! We have been trying to set up the options that this app enables us to do for a couple of years now with other apps without success, but this app solved all our issues.

Concetto è

The app is great! the support is there to help.
It can take a bit to set it up but I am sure that is the best of its category available on the app store.

Duroflex

The app and the customer support team is amazing (Especially Roman). It's a little tough to get set up, but there's a comprehensive manual as well as fantastic customer support. Roman helped me get my product options and custom size option looking exactly the way I wanted, he always ready to help us out from any type of problems.

Highly recommend!

Stickman Group (Pty) Ltd

This is the most amazing app that is 100% worth investing in. It is very easy to use for any person as you don't need to know coding. It has support documents to trouble shoot the small stuff and the support has been more than exceptional!

TraceMySpace

Great app which allows for flexible pricing and a variety of product options. The staff is super helpful and will help you format the app as desired.

Print That Picture

This app is amazing. It's a little tough to get set up, but there's a comprehensive manual as well as fantastic customer support. Roman helped me get my product options looking exactly the way I wanted them by entering a few lines of CSS which I could never do, and he also sent me various other lines of code to get everything looking the way I want. The customer service alone is worth the price! One of the big selling points of this app for me was the ability to enter in weights for each product variant, as well as bulk pricing. The amount of customization for this app is unreal. Highly recommend!