Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Pet Artology

The app I was desperately looking for! I needed to add different sets of options per product with dependencies, file uploads, text files, swatches etc and this app does it all! It is quite complex at the beginning but it does come with an extensive and comprehensive user guide. I stumbled upon few issues which were linked to my store theme but amazing customer support was on it and resolved it within few hours even though I am still on a free trial. After long search for the perfect app I am definitely sticking with this one and would recommend it to everyone who is looking for unlimited options for their products.

druckWERK mak.s

The only app we found which really fits our needs: Calculation of the product-price and product-weight by individual dimensions including tier pricing possibility and several options with extra-fee. A truly powerful tool and best of all the great and fast support by Roman. Thanks :)

Drink It Your Way

My first online store building experience and I am taking it slow trying to make the best decisions on what apps I need to do what I need for my product pages. I took an entire Saturday trying out "product options" apps. I started with the big names that come up first in the app store and and worked my way down the list. This app is buy 1 get 10 free. It does SO MUCH. Spend the few minutes to learn it and you will appreciate even more how its designed. It has one of the best (in depth) user guides as well. Lastly I had extra "wants" for how some of my features looked, so while still on my trial version I requested a free customization (actually 3). Roman reached out in less than 24 hours and exceeded my expectations and I hadn't even been a paying customer yet. This left me warm and fuzzy! This app works.

Gege4kids

Ok! An honest review no BS like on youtube or whatever... Me and my team went through more than 9 option apps.. All paid of course... So many problems with them and headaches, and frustrations.. Then we got to this app, although at the first second didnt work (we had some specificl needs), the support people from this app took over, and simply fixed the issue. You can`t imagine how refreshing it is, to get the issue fixed for once. Chose this app, and it will be great.

Lion & Fox Designs

Not only is this app incredibly robust, but the service support is outstanding!
Roman goes out of his way to answer questions and helps get you accomplish exactly what you need to accomplish. I have used many "product customization' apps in the past, and this blows them all out of the water. So thankful I found it!

PLUMCOT

Roman is a great person to work with and app feature is excellent at affordable cost. We are running a bakery and we need to let our customer leave messages for custom options e.g. birthday cake message with extra charges. This app worked like charm.

Melissa's Makes

I absolutely love this app. I use it for my monthly preorders (sewing), so people can choose sizes, etc. The set up was pretty easy, and I love that I was able to create a template, rather than doing the same thing 100 times over. Whenever I need something changed or adjusted, Roman responds right away saying its already taken care of. I have the $29 package, and I am happy to pay that to keep my sanity. Highly recommend if you need product options!

Turtle Covers Group Limited

Support is excellent and so are the features - I had quite an extensive list of requirements but I only needed to go to the "Standard" plan so I wonder what else is available on the additional two tiers! I would have preferred a feature to set the look and feel without coding for quick changes but Roman on support was happy enough to make these changes anyway. I don't like the way the additional price is displayed on the app but I am looking for a way round this now, it's certainly not a deal breaker.

Kanga Care

We've been using Dynamic Product Options for a while now and the it's an awesome app but what's even better is the customer support. I've NEVER had a developer respond in a manner that this staff does. Typically you get a response from other devs with "another question" or a canned response to read their docs...which doesn't always help - not these guys. Not only do they respond quickly but they resolve any issue you may have and they even gave us ideas to set up our options in a better manner than we were trying to go with in the first place. Very happy with the support and the app is very robust and does what it says and more actually! We installed other apps to do this job and really it was a waste of time. Don't even look at the other options on the app store lol - the 5 star rating here is 100% why we went with them and why we will stay.

ArtSplashes

My store is one that uses a great many options and each option has its own set of options. I found this app to make my store possible and the service is absolutely great. Rarely did I have to wait more than a few hours and that was with me telling them that it was not an emergency. Roman was my service expert. The speed of my site also was not impeded by this app.