Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

S-print Indonesia

This application is very useful and the support team is fast responding. usually less than 24 hours and even then due to the time difference between countries so that's normal. price is also appropriate, good job.

Made in California

I needed an app that could link product options to inventory and this app proved perfect. The customer support is also amazing. For example, I sell a case of jam (12 jars) where the customer can choose their mix of flavors. I couldn't figure out how to make sure the customer could not make a mistake and choose less or more than 12 jars. Customer support quickly helped out even writing a snippet of code so things worked exactly how I wanted them to. Excellent app. Excellent support.

MyCartoonPants

I have used many products options Apps before as a developer, but this app is next Level and their support team has been amazing and they have helped me a lot and this app is already added in my list for the future stores, thanks a lot for you graete services and help

PDL Promotional Products

I'm almost through the trial and this application does everything my company needs. The support team has been amazing and I'm looking forward to continuing to use the app!

Racquet Science

Well worth the money. There are lots of features here and the support is above top notch. Highly recommended!! Thanks to Roman and the team.

Britannia Retail

This app is great, it's really versatile and can handle complex product variants. Not only this, but the customer service is excellent, any problems you have are solved in a matter of hours. I would highly recommend.

GoStand Limited

What can I say. A beautifully designed app. Clever and highly functional. The support is excellent and provided by someone who I imagine wrote the app. Being able to add javascript or css on a global or page level is a joy. It just works very, very well and if it doesn't the Itoris team will soon sort it. Top work.

Maderisimo.mx

There are 2 great things with this APP, the APP per se, and the great customer service this app has behind. DPO is complex but it doesn't take you months or weeks, not even days to realize how it works, very user friendly, I just needed a couple of hours "playing" with the app to realize how it works. Customer service is 10 stars over 5, they have your problem solved in less tha 12hrs, always.

Smartshake

Great app to make custom dynamic bundles. Geat support and good flexibility. Recommend this to all ECOM stores.

Punahou Carnival 2021

The app is great - very versatile and handles a lot of the complex product options we have to provide for our store but what stands out the most is the impeccable customer service and support! We have relied heavily on IT support, primarily Roman, who has been phenomenal in providing assistance, answers and solutions that have really helped to make our efforts a success. We consider him part of our team now!