Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

De La Espada

Brilliant app and excellent support by Roman! He has been incredibly helpful to tweak the app design to fit our site as well as to provide custom CSS and javascript to accommodate our specific requirements.
The app comes with a well written documentation and if you run into any issues Roman will be a quick at hand to help once a support ticket is raised. Highly recommended!!

Magik Market

I tried a bunch of product options apps before I landed on this one. SO MANY OPTIONS. This is an app we can really grow with. And the customer service support is great too.

The Olive Oil Source Wholesale Store

DPO is a very well thought out, designed, flexible and powerful tool. We had complex DIY products to build, with hundreds of images, weights, prices, SKUs based on options and combinations of options. Roman walked us through the possibilities and provided helpful Javascript and CSS snippets and suggestions along the way. We were able to create these products quickly and efficiently with very satisfactory results. I totally recommend DPO for advanced product options.

Hard Edge Design

I really cannot recommend this app enough. The functions of the app are already great, but the support is above and beyond. I've had several specific requests that are a little outside of the ordinary, and Roman has gone out of their way to help me implement it. I truly could not run the kind of website I do without this app.

Valley Optical

This app is absolutely fantastic and totally customisable, by far the best of all the custom product apps I have tried so far on Shopify. The customer support offered by Roman is second to none, he replies quickly and solves any issues I've had in no time at all.

Moores Appliances Ltd

An amazing App - a real game changer for my business. The support I have received from Roman as we work through the options setup has been first class. Thank you.

SOKneady Bread Co.

Roman literally spent hours with us getting the settings on our store JUST RIGHT. We applaud his patience and his assistance. Great customer service and great job on this app!!! Highly recommended!

Evonasa

This app is very feature rich and has catered well for all of our dynamic pricing requirements. Roman was very quick with supporting us when we raised a ticket.

Laurels Apron

This is a really good app, you can customize a lot of functions and really adapt it to your store. The tech support is fantastic and super fast. Good job guys!

Croxley Artworks

Brilliant and really helpful are just some of the words that spring to mind when commenting on the support I received from Roman. Many many thanks, you have brought my live date a lot closer.