Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

Professional app to manage product options & price calculators

merchbasegmbh

Excellent App, Roman is a genius! The support team helped us quickly to customize our product configuration page.

GuideGap

Dynamic Product Options has been EXTREMELY responsive in helping me implement templates into my website. I do not have as much web development experience but they took care of implementing the templates after I created them. They even worked on it on a Friday at 6PM. Highly Recommend.

TC Teardrops

We needed a more complex application to set build a quote for our customers, so we tried Dynamic Product Options because it has all the bells and whistles we were looking for. The support staff is amazing, they were there to help immediately with answers and solutions to our page layout issues. We are very happy with the app, and a lot of that has to do with the support we receive. Thank you so much! Highly recommend!

Ridgedale Orchard & Vineyard

I looked at several other options apps, but this one had exactly what I needed include inventory control. Very user friendly, I set everything up in just one day. Amazing customer service, couldn’t ask for more!

Nappy Cakes

We're a start up. Chose Dynamic Product Options after testing loads of apps. After applying it to our store, we're very pleased with the functionalities and the flexibility of the app.

Moreso, support is very good, efficient and polite.

Highly recommended!

Gravesham Trophy Centre

Very impressed by the support for this app - Roman was very quick in addressing any questions! There is a lot of flexibility with the options, perfect for the complex/specific needs of the different products we sell. Would highly recommend!

Give Kits

We have run over 10+ Shopify stores and so many apps to power them. Some of our stores do over $10M+ in revenue so we have a high requirement threshold for the apps we use. In the end, customer service is king. Dynamic Product Product options not only has THE BEST product options app in the marketplace but they easily have THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT of any app we've used. Incredibly powerful and effective tool. Thanks DPO!!!

SmartandBasic

Really impressed by the professionality of the team.
They solved a problem in minutes.
Good job, Thank you.

My Green Stove

The app allowed me to do exactly what I intended : a fully customized product using different types of selectors and it is very easy to install. Special thanks to the support team (Roman) who was super responsive and helpful.

Kenkomeals

10+ stars for one of the best CS and dynamic range of options available. Special thanks to Roman for going the extra mile and helping us solving our problems.

I'll be using this app on more of my stores from now on.