Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Smartshake

Great app to make custom dynamic bundles. Geat support and good flexibility. Recommend this to all ECOM stores.

Punahou Carnival 2021

The app is great - very versatile and handles a lot of the complex product options we have to provide for our store but what stands out the most is the impeccable customer service and support! We have relied heavily on IT support, primarily Roman, who has been phenomenal in providing assistance, answers and solutions that have really helped to make our efforts a success. We consider him part of our team now!

Blinds Downunder

We reached out to Dynamic Product Options in mid 2020 after searching for Shopify Apps, top to tale. We came across Dynamic product Options, We read all the reviews and knew this App was what we required. One item that stood out was all the positive reviews regarding support from the Dynamic Product Options team- Roman. We communicated backwards and forwards with Roman throughout the whole process of building our customised DPO, We can say that we rate Dynamic Product Options App and support, 10 stars out of 5, if this was an option.
Great complex App, which is very user friendly for all levels of computer literacy.

Gallery Frames

Absolutely LOVE this app. It is the most intuitive product customization addon that I've seen yet. It's super fast to load and the breakdown that it displays in the cart is stunningly perfect. The support team is always available and have helped me with a few custom features since I'm not a very good backend dev. If I could give more than 5 stars I would -- This is the last app you'll ever need to download.

Maisomio

DPO is incredibly powerful and customisable - it is absolutely essential for our product (customisable wallpaper), without it we would have had great difficulties trying to develop something anywhere near as good. I had to request help from support a few times - this was super easy and done directly from the app - Roman from DPO always replied almost immediately, very friendly and extremely helpful + competent. I have recommended DPO to several of our reseller customers for these reasons.

Modern Zen Furniture

I have recently added some items with multiple options and I realized that I haven't set it up to convert into different currencies. I submitted a ticket and Roman from the support team was able to help out right away. He was able to make the change for me and even suggested that I add a code to make the app load faster on my store. Very helpful!

Victorround

I have tried almost 10 product options Apps, and DPO is the most powerful one. What's more, the support team is so patient and professional. It is their assistance that makes our job easier. Thanks.

Window King

By far the best app we ever used! We are having a very complex product with a lot of variations, basically every product is unique we sell. With DPO we are able to run very complex calculations. But the app it self is not the real power of this app, the great support is! We always get a fast response, and they are always willing to help! A real Six Star Service!!

WestCoast Products

If I could give this app more stars I would. We came from magento 1.9 using mageworx product options and we've tried multiple apps in shopify. But nothing compares to this app and the customer service. Roman and his team have done everything we needed without complaining or leaving us out to dry. In this age customer support is everything. In our application it would've been easy for him to say we can't do x or y or z. Instead they improved their app and made the customizations we needed. Did I mention they solved conflicts with other apps as well? Yep they did. I cannot say enough positive things about this app and company support. If you are reading this review and need this sort of app, look no further and use this. Its worth every penny.

Mechcables

Powerful app with great support. Ideal for my complicated and fully customizable product. Highly recommend.