Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Gravesham Trophy Centre

Very impressed by the support for this app - Roman was very quick in addressing any questions! There is a lot of flexibility with the options, perfect for the complex/specific needs of the different products we sell. Would highly recommend!

Give Kits

We have run over 10+ Shopify stores and so many apps to power them. Some of our stores do over $10M+ in revenue so we have a high requirement threshold for the apps we use. In the end, customer service is king. Dynamic Product Product options not only has THE BEST product options app in the marketplace but they easily have THE BEST CUSTOMER SUPPORT of any app we've used. Incredibly powerful and effective tool. Thanks DPO!!!

SmartandBasic

Really impressed by the professionality of the team.
They solved a problem in minutes.
Good job, Thank you.

My Green Stove

The app allowed me to do exactly what I intended : a fully customized product using different types of selectors and it is very easy to install. Special thanks to the support team (Roman) who was super responsive and helpful.

Kenkomeals

10+ stars for one of the best CS and dynamic range of options available. Special thanks to Roman for going the extra mile and helping us solving our problems.

I'll be using this app on more of my stores from now on.

香港御世家 YUSAIKA

5 star for both the app and customer support. App feature has made all kinds of discounts flexible and customer support Roman is always very helpful, able to get problems solved straight to the point.

I have experience in managing several stores with 20+ apps tested, so far this is the best app and best CS I've ever met. It's difficult to let me share a 5-star review but he made it.

Should have bought this guy a beer.

BigliettiNumerati.it

I have been looking for an application like this for a long time, it allows you to create formulas of any type. Very helpful assistance.

byblasco.com

La app es sencillo y fácil de usar, funciona perfectamente. Lo mejor, el servicio de soporte, rápido y eficaz. Muy recomendable.

TravelBackClothing

Amazing App! Got very fast and helpful support. The features that were tailor made for me allow my website and business to be possible.

Cut Price Blinds Online Store

We sell custom made blinds and each product is individually designed and priced based on the customer's requirements. This app easily allows this customisation and the way it's presented on the product page and in the cart is great. BUT the really impressive feature here is the price calculator which, with Roman's help we were able to turn multiple price grids (each around 500 individual price categories) into seperate templates for each product.

We have paid 2 different developers to design a customised app that allows this with terrible results. In less than a week Roman has been able to understand our requirements and help us create a template that simply and easily collects the information we need and prices it up accordingly.

We had almost given up when we found Dynamic Product Options. It fills a real hole in the market - nothing comes close to this app and it's customer service. Thank you Roman!