Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Green Forest Cabinets

First off, we LOVE this app.
we have 3,000+ products and we needed highly customizable and conditional options for our web-store to take us to the next level. after trying a dozen other with tons of good reviews that were cheaper, they didn't come close to our needs and were clumbsy.
we were a bit hesitant with the higher price, BUT it has exceeded all expectations.
support is fantastic! they respond to every request within a day and have made several accommodations to make things easier to setup.
it is an intimidating interface with all the options and templates but it works beautifully!
another big plus is it does NOT leave permanent hidden products in your store (many other options apps do)
we have the ultimate plan which and use every bit of it
conditional logic, pricing formulas, mass actions. (most other apps don't have these features)
it seems 5 stars are given out too easily these days
but this one deserves MORE than 5 stars
LOVE it

Vivien Yeo's Beauty Store

Excellent app quality and support service. Roman is able to resolve our promotion issues within a short time and has helped us to set up what are required to get a complex promotion running by using this app. Indeed, if one is familiar with this app, this app can cover at least 3-4 other marketing/ promotion apps in the market, which saved us from a LOT of headache. For compatibility with theme, he always help us to resolve quickly and let us know what amendments he has made.

Highly recommended, and if possible we'd buy Roman a beer.

SPA Technique

Our company is building a new website on the Shopify platform, and we were having an issue with cost added variants updating the new price of an item when an option was selected. It wouldn't show until you added it to cart. Thankfully, Roman was on point, very efficient and fixed the issue in less than a couple hours! This function displaying properly, in real-time, was a vital component in deciding if we were going to keep the app after the trial period. And yes, we will be moving forward with this app! Thanks again Roman and ITORIS support.

香港御世家—馬來西亞站

Best customer service I've ever met for all Shopify apps. Roman did not ask me to write any reviews for him, but still I'd give Roman a 5-star for the efficiency and effectiveness of solutions provided. Highly recommended.

The Artisan Press Store

Dynamic Product Options takes Shopify to the next level for stores that need to go beyond simple variants. The support from Roman is fast, accurate and helpful. Highly recommended.

Terra Woodcraft

I used this app for advanced product options and they work great. Roman was also quick to respond to my questions. I would recommend this app.

RealCraft

Absolutely amazing. This is the product options plugin we have all been looking for and it is simply fantastic. The tech support is second to none, Roman was a hero, and the plugin options are so easy and intuitive... I have no complaints at all, and have been looking for a plugin like this for years after using literally every other option available on the Shopify App Store. This plugin is able to go as deep or as simple as you like in terms of product options and customizable look to fit your theme. Could not be happier. Take the dive, you won't regret it!

BrewPlus.com

This app absolutely exceeded my expectations. First, it is the only app I found to handle our complex pricing structure (and I researched a lot), second, it was the simplest to use, and third, the support was fantastic. They custom coded my product page to my exact spec quickly, beautifully and politely!! Highly recommend.

RTP Apparel

I could not find an app to do what I wanted for our pricing structure. Most Tiered pricing apps will force your pricing to within a "range" of x price for 1-5 and 'y' price for 6-12. I wanted to be able to price out shirts on a SINGLE price point, if they bought a 6 PACK at a 13% discount, and then a full case of shirts at 72 pieces to get a 18% discount.

So, if someone ordered 100 shirts, they would get CASE pricing on 1 Case (of 72), they would get 6-PACK Bundle pricing on 24 shirts (four 6-PACKS), and then 4 SINGLE Priced shirts.

Only DYNAMIC PRODUCT OPTIONS let me do this with a math equation that did exactly what I needed. It then averages the price of the shirts out based on this formula.

Plus, their support was SUPERB! Prompt, efficient, and very helpful. They got me up and running within a couple of hours on my theme that wasn't full compatible - but we got it working.

Kudos to the group that made this APP.

Thepicturebinge

This app is just amazing,
It has an easy UI with an amazing variant options like no other.
I have used and checked almost every product options app so far to fit into the store as i have multiple variants with Different pricing and option enabling logics nothing helped but this one.
And the support, I almost have a long lasting chats with these people to help me out with everything i needed.
ThankYou Roman.