Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

SPA Technique

Our company is building a new website on the Shopify platform, and we were having an issue with cost added variants updating the new price of an item when an option was selected. It wouldn't show until you added it to cart. Thankfully, Roman was on point, very efficient and fixed the issue in less than a couple hours! This function displaying properly, in real-time, was a vital component in deciding if we were going to keep the app after the trial period. And yes, we will be moving forward with this app! Thanks again Roman and ITORIS support.

香港御世家—馬來西亞站

Best customer service I've ever met for all Shopify apps. Roman did not ask me to write any reviews for him, but still I'd give Roman a 5-star for the efficiency and effectiveness of solutions provided. Highly recommended.

Wizard Patch™

We tried this app for a week in trial and the support from Roman was typically within 24 hour reply or sooner. Which is good. This options app is hosted on a server by the app provider and therefore all options are under the control of that server and should it fail so too would your options. We found that compared to our current options the load time on desktop was not too bad but found on mobile devices (70% of shoppers are on mobile) the lag time was far greater. I think the options display far better in the cart than competitors options and should we have had a localized solution that provided our options we would surely have gone for that. Until such time as we find a better solution, we'll stick with our current options application, unfortunately.

February 6, 2020

Hello Paul,

I'm really sorry to hear you disliked the app due to the fact it is hosted on our dedicated server. Shopify is a cloud platform and all apps dealing with the Shopify API should be hosted on the app owner's server. App can't run without a server. We also have a FAQ section explaining how to load the app faster. You just need to add one line to your theme's code. That's a few minutes task. The app doesn't modify the theme itself like some other apps do. So it can be safely installed and uninstalled. Also, it's a shame to get such a resolution after hours of my help with customizing CSS and JS for your 2 themes. Every your request was replied timely with free customizations made specially for you. There was no word about the mobile speed, unfortunately. We would have fixed it easily. Hope you will find a solution that better fits your needs!

Best regards,
Roman
ITORIS support

The Artisan Press Store

Dynamic Product Options takes Shopify to the next level for stores that need to go beyond simple variants. The support from Roman is fast, accurate and helpful. Highly recommended.

Terra Woodcraft

I used this app for advanced product options and they work great. Roman was also quick to respond to my questions. I would recommend this app.

RealCraft

Absolutely amazing. This is the product options plugin we have all been looking for and it is simply fantastic. The tech support is second to none, Roman was a hero, and the plugin options are so easy and intuitive... I have no complaints at all, and have been looking for a plugin like this for years after using literally every other option available on the Shopify App Store. This plugin is able to go as deep or as simple as you like in terms of product options and customizable look to fit your theme. Could not be happier. Take the dive, you won't regret it!

BrewPlus.com

This app absolutely exceeded my expectations. First, it is the only app I found to handle our complex pricing structure (and I researched a lot), second, it was the simplest to use, and third, the support was fantastic. They custom coded my product page to my exact spec quickly, beautifully and politely!! Highly recommend.

RTP Apparel

I could not find an app to do what I wanted for our pricing structure. Most Tiered pricing apps will force your pricing to within a "range" of x price for 1-5 and 'y' price for 6-12. I wanted to be able to price out shirts on a SINGLE price point, if they bought a 6 PACK at a 13% discount, and then a full case of shirts at 72 pieces to get a 18% discount.

So, if someone ordered 100 shirts, they would get CASE pricing on 1 Case (of 72), they would get 6-PACK Bundle pricing on 24 shirts (four 6-PACKS), and then 4 SINGLE Priced shirts.

Only DYNAMIC PRODUCT OPTIONS let me do this with a math equation that did exactly what I needed. It then averages the price of the shirts out based on this formula.

Plus, their support was SUPERB! Prompt, efficient, and very helpful. They got me up and running within a couple of hours on my theme that wasn't full compatible - but we got it working.

Kudos to the group that made this APP.

Thepicturebinge

This app is just amazing,
It has an easy UI with an amazing variant options like no other.
I have used and checked almost every product options app so far to fit into the store as i have multiple variants with Different pricing and option enabling logics nothing helped but this one.
And the support, I almost have a long lasting chats with these people to help me out with everything i needed.
ThankYou Roman.

The Trailer Parts Outlet

This App. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. We have searched High and Low for something with the SKU capabilities with Options and finally found it. The support is PHENOMENAL and does not recommend you to outside support to get help and support is easy to find, you don't have to chase down an external website. Overall i LOVE LOVE LOVE this app and wish i would have found it 3 months ago would have saved me a lot of time money and sweat. DOWNLOAD IT NOW!