Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

TraceMySpace

Great app which allows for flexible pricing and a variety of product options. The staff is super helpful and will help you format the app as desired.

Print That Picture

This app is amazing. It's a little tough to get set up, but there's a comprehensive manual as well as fantastic customer support. Roman helped me get my product options looking exactly the way I wanted them by entering a few lines of CSS which I could never do, and he also sent me various other lines of code to get everything looking the way I want. The customer service alone is worth the price! One of the big selling points of this app for me was the ability to enter in weights for each product variant, as well as bulk pricing. The amount of customization for this app is unreal. Highly recommend!

TAGDemo

This app is amazing: powerful, intuitive, worth every penny. The support is top-notch - super responsive, knowledgable and professional.. I cannot say enough. Wish I had found it sooner!

ALEEM YUSUF

What an amazing App! And what an amazing customer support service! Cannot recommend highly enough. Only if I could give 100 stars. Roman is exceptional with his customer service skills and perfect with his technical skills. My experience has been nothing short of incredible. Very happy!

TOPstring.co.uk

I am very pleased to share my experience with anyone considering publishing and developing product options in their platform. Having been through a bad experience prior to using up to this app, here are my findings after weeks of testing of this app. This product= 10/10, the support= 10/10 & the customisation=10/10. All of the previous is managed and delivered by Roman who clearly gets a 30/30. I am a very fussy customer and he deserves every point! What a great app and service. Thank you.

Bibbilyboo

CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS APP ENOUGH! it is literally the answer to all of my problems! Roman is a fantastic support, very patient with me as a beginner to shopify and apps and very knowledgeable. he has solved every query i have thrown at him.
if you are looking for a system to create drop down bundles (or radio buttons/checkboxes) this is the best app. It links to real inventory, so no duplicates, the systems look a bit daunting at first but is actually very effective and everything iv asked for has already been available to me included in the price. You can choose to create bundles where the price amends dependent on what the customer adds to basket or a fixed price for bundled discounts whilst still pulling the full product SKY to your basket for itemised billing. ITS AMAZING! Thank you Roman!

Rickwood Flooring Furniture Blinds

I’ve been looking for a while before I could open my store for an app to deal with the flooring calculations. I gave this a go after trying the rest and got to say I’m more than happy with the results. Amazing support and even better results very happy !!!

Laser Life Outdoors

Hands down the best app for offering options with pricing tiers. It's the most professional looking app for this I've seen and I've seen a LOT of them.

Phil Zen Design

Hands down the best product customization app form the ones I tested so far. Nicely integrates into your theme, set up takes a 2 min, customizations and flows are endless, integration into the cart is seamless and professional. It does not look like a clunky "add on" like on some other apps out there which still get 4.9 rating I don't know why. You can offer additional variants to Shopify variants. Price add on, conditions, swatches, even just a simple text comment etc... all works great with no layout issues! Support is quick as well! Way to go guys!

sundaysunset.images

I'm using this app on several stores now, it is extremely flexible and powerful and works a treat. The support from Roman is top notch. Quick, informative and answers any questions I have had. Might be a little bit more than other option apps, but well worth it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12