Avis (364)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
11 juin 2024

Roman's support has always been an A1 service for the duration we have used this app (5+ years). The app itself serves us very well because of its complexity levels. Our customers can create custom items with numerous levels of detail. We'll keep using the app due to its high standards. Thanks, Roman!!

Back 2 Base-ix Wargaming Products
Australie
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
3 juin 2024

Amazing app, previously used a different one that caused no end of issues for our website. Was continuously told that no app could perform better, then I found this one! It does everything we want it to do and more, and on top of that, the customer support is second to none. Wouldn't use any other app for my complex product options.

Brews Bros
Royaume-Uni
10 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 juin 2024

This is the best product option app I've found. We needed all different kinds of product options (swatches, dropdowns, checkboxes, etc.) with conditions, and we needed to be able to make product option templates for our products. It took me a little bit to get used to, but then it was easy! Any issues I had were user error or not knowing how to do something. I created a ticket within the app, and someone got back to me in a timely manner! I really appreciated all the assistance with my many questions!

Vision Woodwerx
8 jours d’utilisation de l’application
12 juillet 2024

If you need to configure your site to offer variants as individual/separate products that can be inventory tracked separately, this is the app for you. We tried 15 different apps before finding this one. Most 'bundling' apps don't allow you to 'bundle' individual products without some form of published discount.

The support from these guys is second to none. They have been very responsive replying within the day and they have been able to offer recommendations for how to enact features of the app that weren't obvious to us as new users. There's a reason why they only have 5 star reviews.

Thanks for providing a great app with great service

Campbell Scientific, Australia
Australie
9 jours d’utilisation de l’application
6 mai 2024

This is exactly what I needed for my store. Whereas other apps claimed to be able to do what DPO does, DPO does exactly as it states it will. I have tried them all. With DPO I can keep track of the base inventory items we customize, append them with the customization sku, and show that sku on the packing slip so that we pack the correct item. It was a bit off putting to use at first, but support is quick and top notch. Held my hand every step f the way. This app has 5 stars for a reason: it is indeed a 5-star app!

Crazy K Farm Pet and Poultry
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
2 mai 2024

This works perfectly. There was a little bit of a learning curve, but the support is phenomenal. They've been able to get us up and running and helped us fix some conflicting theme issues! I would wholeheartedly recommend this plugin to anyone who is looking to add variants to their products.

MattressGrove
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
20 avril 2024

After trying essentially all the product option apps on the market place, I was lucky to find this one. This has been perfect for our business. The ability to customize the options and have formulas is a huge win. In addition, Roman has answered and made fixes at all hours to help us get it where it needed. Highly highly recommend. Great product and customer support.

Pangaea Patio
Environ un mois d’utilisation de l’application
27 mars 2024

The versatility and functionality it offers are impressive. With it, l've been able to fully and efficiently customize my products, thanks to its wide range of options and functional templates.
Additionally, I want to express my deep appreciation to Roman for his exceptional support as part of the technical support team at Dynamic Product Option. His attention to detail and willingness to find solutions have been instrumental in making my experience
truly extraordinary.
I highly recommend Dynamic Product Option to anyone looking for a versatile and user-friendly solution on Shopify. And thanks to Roman, as a user of this app, you'll feel confident and supported. Thank you for making this level of service and functionality possible!

My Blush Peony
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
13 mai 2024

Already using this for our other 2 stores and added it know for the third. Always fast en accurate. I does everything I need and more. If you got questions, the in app service support is fast and proffesional. Really worth the money!

Keyclampshop
Pays-Bas
19 jours d’utilisation de l’application
1 mai 2024

We use them for multiple brands and are great to work with. Needed help with set up and they took care of it for us. Will keep using them.

ProDough Protein Bakeshop