Avis (364)

• 0 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
23 janvier 2024

Super awesome support, and the app does what we need it to do!

Apex Trailers
Environ 2 mois d’utilisation de l’application
14 décembre 2023

Most Dynamic Product Options application available. Out of the box it does more than any other application. Even more important, customer support is ready to make any application work with their product. Top notch application with all the help you need to get it perfectly running.

MiniNail
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 décembre 2023

I've been using this app for over two years now. While it does have a steep learning curve, the help section is very good to explain what the different things do. Once you get used to it, it works like a charm. I've only had a few issues, but the support team was quick to help. I can definitely recommend this app!

DYKCEN
Danemark
Plus de 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 juillet 2024

If you need to configure your site to offer variants as individual/separate products that can be inventory tracked separately, this is the app for you. We tried 15 different apps before finding this one. Most 'bundling' apps don't allow you to 'bundle' individual products without some form of published discount.

The support from these guys is second to none. They have been very responsive replying within the day and they have been able to offer recommendations for how to enact features of the app that weren't obvious to us as new users. There's a reason why they only have 5 star reviews.

Thanks for providing a great app with great service

Campbell Scientific, Australia
Australie
Modifié le 30 octobre 2019

I have been trying this app almost 10 days. It is awesome! I can do now anything about product options that I could not make with other apps. There were small issues with my theme, however support is very quick. They corrected my theme issues in an hour after I submitted a ticked. Thank you for this great app!

Bellaria Furniture HomeStore
18 juillet 2019

First-rate Support, very prompt and efficient service. Great app, easy to use and I love the template option, it makes batch processing very simple. You have one very happy customer, keep up the great work.

Pleasure Dolls Australia
Australie
1 décembre 2023

This app is awesome. And the customer service is top notch.

Ace Garage Storage
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
21 décembre 2022

I have honestly tried just about every Product Option app on Shopify's app list , Most have an issue. Some are slow and some just mess up your site. A few I won't mention have terrible customer support.

No other app has the features DPO does , You can link directly to your own stock in seconds so prices are updated along with stock. You can have an option with it's own Qty but more than anything they do things for you that no other company does and without charge and very quickly. I have been with them a few years and I say I will pay but they never charge . Such nice People.

The other great thing is the templates where you can make a template and share it on different products - if a price changes everything gets updated.

Maybe others are better at Marketing their app, but please do yourself a a favour don't mess around with other apps use DPO.

X-Case.co.uk Ltd
Royaume-Uni
14 décembre 2023

This app is amazing and a game changer. The customizability options are pretty steep and there is a learning curve for a first time user. Their help docs are decent, however there is a little to be desired for the logic they use to make things visible or hidden to your customers.

Their support helped define some issues that I had with theming and had assisted me in understanding the logic for something I wanted to do. But overall, great app that helped me save money by being an all in one app instead of me having to find 6 or 7 different paid apps that do the same thing under one umbrella. Roman was a huge help to me this week !

WesternFlatDeck
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
9 septembre 2019

Absolutely brilliant app , and even better customer service ! Roman went above and beyond to help with my issues and queries .
would definitely recommend this app for users who want ultimate customization in their stores !

Styling It Up