Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
February 2, 2023

Excellent customer service. Always super quick response and fix to any of my problems. Really Really satisfied !

Les distributions Électro-Shop
February 1, 2023

We have used and looked through several variant apps on Shopify. This is bar far the best out there. Roman in support has been quick to all my support inquiries. We have asked lots of questions and needed some customization and it was all done at lightning-fast speed and the work they do is PHENOMENAL. Going to use this on another store and will leave another review on that store. Great app, great company and great support

EXTREME PCS
January 27, 2023

Roman and the team are incredible. With just a few templates Roman and his team has built they have transformed our site into a few pages with endless amount of information accessible with just a few clicks. Can't recommend this app and service enough.

Paul Doran Framing
Time spent using app: 6 days
December 23, 2022

Stop looking at any other product options app and install this one! We tried pretty much every options app on the app store and nothing even comes close to the flexibility and power of this.

Support is also amazing, Roman is super quick at responding to any queries and has been incredible to work with. I would rate 10 stars if I could.

Printibly
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 21, 2022

I have honestly tried just about every Product Option app on Shopify's app list , Most have an issue. Some are slow and some just mess up your site. A few I won't mention have terrible customer support.

No other app has the features DPO does , You can link directly to your own stock in seconds so prices are updated along with stock. You can have an option with it's own Qty but more than anything they do things for you that no other company does and without charge and very quickly. I have been with them a few years and I say I will pay but they never charge . Such nice People.

The other great thing is the templates where you can make a template and share it on different products - if a price changes everything gets updated.

Maybe others are better at Marketing their app, but please do yourself a a favour don't mess around with other apps use DPO.

X-Case.co.uk Ltd
Time spent using app: About 3 years
December 15, 2022

Amazing App and support team. I've literally tried 5 variant apps on my store and this is the only one capable of all my product customizations that didn't create a cart /checkout issue. The Support was super quick and they went above and beyond to amke the app integrate beautifully into my custom theme!

Luxe Gemmes
Time spent using app: 3 days
December 7, 2022

I tried several other Product Options apps before trying Dynamic Product Options; DPO has been able to handle everything that we needed to do, and then some. I needed some product options to change pricing based on the Size selection, and DPO made it easy. For the other option apps, their support said that they did support this, but they didn't. Roman & all the Support staff at DPO were super-responsive, and helped me get the store exactly the way my client wanted, even correcting my mistakes in the Liquid code for Notifications (like the Order Confirmation). These folks know Shopify, they're fast, & they get it right the 1st time. Can't recommend DPO highly enough.

Mitchell's Ice Cream - San Francisco
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 29, 2022

This is my third website using this App. The app does everything plus more. Needing complex calculations etc. I'am not able to code or create the formulas which is out of my depth ... but the support team are happy to do it for you as long as you let them know what you need.

AL STRETCHERS
Time spent using app: 12 days
November 21, 2022

Great functionality and support!'Custom pricing logic beats any other apps, front end customization with scripts and styles are possible and works awesome!

e-rigging
Time spent using app: 11 days
November 14, 2022

This is one of those cases where 5 stars are few. The module is exceptional in itself ... but with a little customization thanks to the expert Roman of ITORIS ... it is practically 10 with honors ... highly recommended ... serious company that works at the top. #thanksitoris #thanksroman

ifuorimisura