Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Pret-a-Portiere

I highly recommend not only this app, but also the company. They helped me set up the app for me late at night their time!!! They are truly providing a great service. The app works perfectly without any bugs.

Gaming On The Net

I had tried many different apps before trying this one. None of them can even compare to the outstanding service that Dynamic Product Options have provided! Roman was a lifesaver. He quickly responded to any questions I had during the setup process and continued to help fix any issues I had thereafter. I highly recommend this app!

bedsandbeds

Brilliant App , exactly what i was looking for.
To top it off the support received from Roman was amazing, keeping in mind me asking alot of questions and going back and forth with the app design itself.
5 Star app and service !

Salli Australia

This is the best product options app available hands down! It can do everything we have thrown at it. It takes a bit of time to get your heard around it but once you do, you realise you have only scratched the surface of its capabilities.

But, an app such as this is only as good as its support - and here is where it really shines. Roman is amazing and it seems there is nothing he can't answer or do for you in a very timely manner.

It's not the cheapest - but having tried several others, you get what you pay for (and sometimes more!)

Perfect Print Co

Amazing app... I had a really disappointing experience with BOLD options and this was the best solution I could have hoped for.

I lost 6 months worth of add on sales because the BOLD app stopped working (maybe only for 25% of orders that come through it worked correct for) and I was pretty much told to look elsewhere because they couldn't work out why it was happening and had more important apps in development so I wasn't a priority.

Roman from Dynamic Product Options has been amazing. The support is like no other I have received from an app based on shopify. I had my set up complete within 2 days which including multiple questions and problems being solved by Roman within an hour every time.

Definitely recommend this app to anyone who needs options/variations to products that are a little more complex than the standard.

Elise
www.perfectprintco.com.au

plumbhub.co.uk

This app is great but the support is what has impressed me the most. The standard features of this app are great if you are looking to add product options of any sort as they allow full customization like lots of other apps but with plenty of features that are unique.

We downloaded this app to try and replicate product variant dropdowns as we did not want to use product variants anymore. The reasons behind this were that each variant will index better on Google with its own specific SEO instead of being listed in a generic parent product - this isn't required for everyone but for us, we rely on search engine traffic and needed to make this change.

Roman in support has spent lots of time custom coding different features to our products within the app to help achieve our final goal and I can say now that we have achieve exactly what we wanted - individual products that appear in one drop down on each product page as if they were variants.

Wish I could give this app more than 5* but if you download and get stuck for any reason, just reach out to Roman and he will sort the problem out.

Back 2 Base-ix

We require customers to be able to input their x and y measurements for their product purchases. Roman very patiently led us through this requirement and explained the code so that we could use it ourself as well as tweak it in the future, as needed. The support has been above and beyond, and everything is working seamlessly. Thank you for providing such an excellent app as well as the CS backing to go with it. You have another Ultimate customer in us!!

PopMount Inc

We initially found this app because we were looking for the ability for a user to input a custom width and height and for the price to change accordingly based off that custom user input. This app allows us to do that - and more! We are now using this app for all of our product customization needs. This app saved us from having to spend $1000's of dollars on a custom app solution. Roman is always responsive and has a solution for everything. This app is a total life-saver and game-changer for us.

likeasnack.co.uk

Well, what can I say about this app took me a little bit of time to wrap my head around it but wow it's amazing, the support is fantastic and I'm not just saying this I don't ever post reviews but I will make an exception this time because it's worth it only rated it 5 stars because there is no option for 10 stars :P

Text2S

Just Skip the Other Pricing Apps. For real.

Would've saved ourselves a lot of time and headaches just starting with this one. The customization really is unlimited. Tiered pricing, every kind of counter you could need for variable pricing based on almost anything, calculated formulas, dependencies, etc.

All of this is great and the support is just as great as well. All parts of your questions/requests get answered, not just the easy ones like we experienced elsewhere and then had to send another message for those. There's also an extensive documentation section with descriptions, guides, and detailed instructions (with pictures).