I have been very pleased with this app so far, it does SO many things that my previous options app would not. Besides the app, the support team is just fantastic! I'm very happy with this team :)
Dynamic Product options and Itoris Inc have been wonderful in the installation process into my website! They have worked tirelessly and insisted that their app works perfectly with my site and it does! I love it and appreciate all the extra work done for me!
I had a special request from a client to build a super custom calculator with multiple variables, conditions and pricing formulas to be implemented in an easy to order manner for the customer. This was safely assumed to be a highly tailored project which seemed daunting to develop from scratch.
I exhaustively researched for hundreds of hours, in hopes to find specifically a shopify solution. I tried EVERYTHING available and communicated with every app provider.
Dynamic Product Options surpassed all other apps and solutions by far. The installation was straightforward, however there is detailed documentation. Furthermore, if you are not an expert in coding or configuring, the support team responds promptly. Not only does the support team respond within a reasonable time frame, the advice and implementation are performed by coding gurus.
5 Stars for App Capabilities, 5 Stars for Customer Service, 5 Stars for Technical Support, 5 Stars for Custom Development! Thank You!
Pleasure Dolls Australia
First-rate Support, very prompt and efficient service. Great app, easy to use and I love the template option, it makes batch processing very simple. You have one very happy customer, keep up the great work.
About Stein GmbH
Without the software of Itoris and their excellent support my store would not be functional and I would be forced to hire external developers. The cost/benefit factor is incredible. Since I'm not a developer, the interface looked a bit old-fashioned at first, but it's the only application that actually works as described and with their support even beyond that. I am a very happy customer and can highly recommend Itoris.
Really good customization app. Has been able to achieve everything we need and support tickets are responded to usually the same day.
It is a bit tricky to get used to the user interface but after a bit of playing around any computer adept store owner should be able to figure out the basics. This app supports custom HTML elements in the product options, making it possible to customize it any way you like.
All of the custom pricing works perfectly and IT ACTUALLY WORKS unlike all of the other product options apps. It's very fast to load, even on mobile devices.
So far the app has had 100% uptime and only a few minor glitches when they are optimizing the app code, if you encounter any glitches the support team will help you right away.
A very good app for the money.
I am only a few days in to the trial period of this app, but I can already tell you it will be worth every penny to upgrade! It is the only app that did what I needed, and the support team was able to help with every detail I couldn't figure out, and customization I needed. Highly recommend!
RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.
I dont usually write reviews, but when I do, im fair and square! If you are struggling with options and option forms in general then read this review cause you wont understand things fully until you read all of it.
For starters we had our online store with Shopify for over a year, sadly there are many apps out there that destroy your performance, slow down your website or simply do a half job.
First of all 99% of options apps dont allow a discount code to be implemented but this one actually does. This is also the only app that i promise you doesnt even ask you to install anything lmao.
The last option app we used took us over 4 hours to install and we gave up contacted support and waited 2 days because of the time difference. Not this one!
Those guys respond from 7am pst to 4pm pst, im not against anyone located outside our zone, but im against responding in 48 hours even though you chose a North American Market. They even have a build in Ticketing software, and they respond with good and helpful solutions.
I asked for hard coding cause i got greedy how good this app is and they still satisfied me.
I strongly recommend the $29 version because it will help you with templates.
They also have a really really nice documentation to help you step by step.
Ladies and Gents, this is it, if you dont want to waste more money on things that dont work, give those guys a try.
I know for sure this app will get over 1k reviews within a year or less.
Thanks for hearing me out.
Excellent app, and I literally tried every single product option app that allowed price changes! This one is newer so doesn't have as many reviews, but I'm glad I didn't let that stop me. In my opinion, this is by far the best app out there for options!
I had 2 questions and both were responded to very quickly. The 2nd questions was a bit more "custom" and they made the changes required and let me know what was done.
The reasons I love this app compared to the others in the app store:
1. Dependent options work really well and are intuitive to use. I have a lot of options that depend on the quantity ordered and the prices increase as larger sets are ordered. This app handles the pricing perfectly. Also nice that you can make options hidden at a very detailed level, so you can keep you product page looking "clean" and options reveal themselves as other options are chosen.
2. The interface makes sense when setting up options, but I am fairly computer savvy. I think someone relatively new might be overwhelmed a bit because of all the choices, but that's what makes this app so flexible. The documentation was well written and, again, if you have a questions you could just ask through the app (it has a support tab right in the app where you can track your tickets).
3. This app adds variants to the product when a customer adds the product to their carts, which is amazing! Another bonus to this app is that since the variants are added to the products automatically, all discounts or coupons work perfectly! **OTHER APPS add cloned products to your store so your product admin becomes bogged down in clones. With the OTHER APPS using cloned "hidden" products, the sale would only affect the original item and the options wouldn't show the discount. There was a complicated workaround with those other apps to make it work, but definitely not ideal.** SO, this app is amazing, all discounts worked perfectly right out of the gate and no extra products bogging down your admin.
4. This app seems to load a bit quicker than the other app I nearly kept too, and has a little animated icon to show when it's loading and when it's adding to the cart, so the customer can see what's going on and doesn't have to wait long on the product page.
5. Styling the options is one of the coolest features! Another app I used let you upload image swatches, but even adding my own custom css, I couldn't get different option images to show up as different sizes. THIS app has css areas built right into each option so you can adjust the image size per each type of option - genius! This is an advanced feature and you will need to know css to do this - it's code and not something a beginner would know, but could be researched online or asked about in a ticket if all else fails. So now for my address stamps, for example, I have my main image options in the largest size, my secondary options (that are hidden and depending on the 1st option chosen) in a medium size so they fit all on one row on the product page once revealed, and then my ink color swatches are in a much smaller size. No other app had this functionality.
6. Options are editable in the cart and the popup looks just like your product page options, so it's a good interface for the customer.
7. The option templates are amazing! I can create a template and apply that to many products at once, so if I ever need to edit the options, I can just edit the template and all products will update. I do wish this feature was included in the $19 plan instead of the $29 plan since I don't need any of the other $29 options and other apps include this at the lower level, BUT since I love the app function so much, I'm willing to pay the extra upgrade.
Textile Technologies Europe Ltd
We needed more product options and variants. This app did just what we needed it to do. The support has been amazing and we have it customised a lot to how we want it. Highly recommend to anyone!