Dynamic Product Options

Ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

AirbrushCustoms

If you have complex product options - Stop searching now, you've found what you're looking for. I sell a highly complex customizable product that I have built custom solutions for over a dozen times, from scratch. I've used many apps, I've done it without apps, I've solved this problem many ways. I would say I'm an expert in creating custom product display solutions. DPO is exactly what I needed, and would have quite literally saved me hundreds of hours if It had been around sooner. This app offers impressively complex, interdependent, price-determining options, without the need for multiple variants. It uses a template system, so I can apply my changes and updates to all of my products at once. It handles file uploads, allows you to edit the product in the cart once built, it is very vast, reliable, and user friendly.
The pricing is very fair, especially considering the incredible customer support. As soon as this app was installed, a real person automatically came in and optimized the app for the theme I was using. When I needed help, they walked me through changes. There is no better app on the app store than this one. 6 stars.

Reception Flip Flops

This app and its developers go above and beyond. They were very helpful in helping me understand their platform. The app does everything I needed beautifully. Responded very quickly and got me set up in no time. They helped with a few edits I needed to make the swatches look bigger. Unlike other apps, they dont have addons as separate items but actually integrate the addons in the price, so there are no extra confusing line items in the checkout. AND THE APP LOADS FAST! No more lag! I switched from Advanced Product Options and I am happy!

GTSimulators.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

This is the best app for Product Options. Not to mention the amazing support. They're always prompt and professional. This app is amazing.

MatericaSHOP.it

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 1 month

Questa app funziona benissimo nel mio negozio. Il servizio clienti meriterebbe 6 stelle! sempre disponibili, rispondono in poche ore con soluzioni concrete. Roman ha capito tutte le mie esigenze e mi ha aiutato a modificare le funzionalitá dell`app per renderla perfetta nel mio store. Altamente raccomandati!

Speavy

I needed a app to create very customizable product page and dynamic calculation for each options user selects. This app does that perfectly and is very versatile. Its user friendly and the support team is super helpful and very quick to reply. Amazing app and support team.

Commercial Sourcing

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app works great! Very versatile and their support ticket system is top notch. The amount of personal customization they have added goes above and beyond. By far the biggest bang for the buck out of all the apps I use.

Organic Mountain Farms

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The product is awesome and better than anything else we have tried, but that is not what this review is about.
The support is absolutely UNBELIEVABLE. They answer questions just like any regular support team, but they even write code for making the perfect product presentation. They even altered the code of my shopify theme. I could not be more pleased and will find ways to use their other apps.

By the Brook Creations

I've only just started using this app after having it recommended by others and I have to say the reviews stating how responsive and helpful the team are are spot on. I was impressed with how easy it was to activate and to start playing with. I loved that support were able to check the install and optimise it for my shopify theme (thank you Roman!). Looking forward to using it.

Grower's Solution

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is one of our most-used apps. We have this setup to calculate customized products on our site. The functionality to write logic and if statements into our price calculations seem pretty limitless. Anytime we have run into an issue, whether with styling or function design, the team has been accommodating and responsive. This app makes our company a lot of money, and we're glad to have found it. On our previous platform, nothing like this existed. We had to have custom development to achieve similar results, which was VERY expensive. DPO is affordable, much more robust, and we can go in and make changes instead of paying an outside DEV team. Win-Win-Win!

TOP-SHELF.de

Location Germany

First-class support by the Dynamic Product Options team! Hope the team will keep up with adding new features!