Dynamic Product Options , 300 reviews

September 20, 2022

The options are absolutely endless with this app. It allows fo all sorts of combinations, rules, you name it this app has a way to achieve it. What really sets this app apart is the support that they offer. Their team answers any technicals questions almost instantly and are always willing to go above and beyond to help you achieve what you are trying to. Could not recommend this app more, you won't regret it!

DALYANYC
September 17, 2022

Great app for configuring more complex variant / options / tier pricing setups. And fantastic support setting up the app and configuring math formulas. Thanks Itoris, keep up the good work!

GroeneSpullen.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 25, 2022

This is the only app that allowed complete configuration as we needed it, but most importantly the support is FANTASTIC.

Florida Frames
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 23, 2022

This product option app is the most versatile (albeit most complicated) that we have used. It is easy to use once you get the hang of it (there is a bit of a learning curve if you are not familiar with these types of apps, or minor coding) however the Customer Support has been very fast and efficient in resolving all issues and answering all questions during the set up process. Highly recommend to anyone who wants maximum flexibility in their production options and don't mind a bit of a learning curve.

Retro Active Arcade
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 8, 2022

Easy to use application. Developers are responsive, listen to feedback and provide improvement to the app. To certain extend, they are willing to help me customize the app. We highly recommend this app.

Punk & Loo
August 6, 2022

I have used different apps to add virtual options but other apps was lagging lot of features and customization. I am very happy that this app is fulfilling all my needs and able to customize to work with my theme. Customer support is fantastic. I have this in my 4 stores and no issues so far.

Concrete Mart
August 3, 2022

Great app for options. Moreover great customer service , always ready to help to make the business successful. Sometimes with a lot of options, the speed lags, but they do suggest options on how we can speed up.

ZIPCushions
Time spent using app: 8 months
July 26, 2022

i've never written a review before, that is how good this app is. it saved me thousands of dollars in custom programing and not only that the support is incredible and will walk you through or even write code for you. extremely flexible app. i could not recommend it enough.

Hardtwood Custom Woodworks
Time spent using app: 17 days
July 24, 2022

Absolutely amazing app and incredible support! The app is extremely useful with features that are unmatched by any other app - or group of apps. Support is fast, provides solutions, explains how special requirements can be accomplished, and offers tips to assist users of all levels kindly. I needed help with syntax for complicated (to me) pricing formulas. I had a special request to display product weight in a special way.
I had another special request to change the default behavior of the app with respect to display on the product detail page.
I needed help finding errors in formulas.
Itoris support and Roman were extremely helpful in every case. 5 plus 5 times 5 stars!

pricing-calc
Time spent using app: About 1 month
July 7, 2022

Incredible app matched by great support team. They built my calculator in less then a week which others said it was impossible. Would recommend these guys to anyone looking to work with a professional team.

Sydney Stretchers & Framing