Dynamic Product Options

Ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

The New All Things Delicious

Location Singapore
Time spent using app About 2 months

We build a lot of stores, some quite complex. With the limited product variant functionality in Shopify, we have to use apps to provide merchants the functionally they need when it comes to product options. Over the years we have used quite a few, but finally found this app: Dynamic Product Options.
- A robust framework that allows us to create complex options, which are presented well on the product page
- If we use existing products in an option (like Gift Hamper with 6 other products available elsewhere in the same store), inventory management is simple and straightforward. You never sell out of stock options.
- Each option can have its own SKU code, which allows us to set up advanced order processing
- We are able to use validations for minimum order quantity on the product page (like: this canapé is $2,50, but you need to order at least 12)
- We are able to offer Buy More Pay Less deals right on the product page, with advanced calculations. All of this comes with one of the best app support we've ever seen. Clear and helpful explanations within 24 hours, every time we reach out to the developer. Yes, there are simpler solutions to manage, but if you look for the real thing, look no further.

GunGoddess.com

Love this app! We've tried several others and wish we'd found this one sooner. Easy to set up. Love how fast it loads. Roman's responsiveness and support with minor customization requests has been fantastic. Very happy!

07eins

Location Germany

Great and mighty app. Great and insane support. DPO is an "almighty" app to realise a multi-multi-product-selector as we needed it. You can realise a lot of options. Thanks to the excellent support! We should have contacted the support much earlier!
One point to improve is the written documentation: Compared to the tons of possibilities of that app, the documentation lacks of a deeper view.

Labeloom

Location Hong Kong SAR

No other APP gets even remotely closed to this. Incredibly good and flexible. Support has always been very efficient too.

swordfast

Time spent using app About 1 month

Of the many apps that I have searched for and tested, this is by FAR the most reliable. It simply has always out-performed any other for comparison. Our product can't be presented with complex options and so many permutations without this app. Good documentation, tutorial guidance, and efficiently designed code is an absolute must and Roman always comes thru!!! App provides a built-in conditional filter in presenting options that would make it easier for customers to select options. The support is great and Roman responds almost immediately which is amazing considering the time zone differences. His solutions are smart, concise, and bulletproof. I'm most grateful that I can trust his high ethical and work standards.

Shoy

Location Australia

Loving this app and especially the support. Running perfectly on the web and mobile. Highly recommended and all your questions answered by support.

Maison Pépite

Location France

Thanks a lot for your support ! It helped me a lot since I am not a professional at all, I couldn't have done anything without Roman. Fast and qualified.

MVH.JEWELRY

Location Germany

Well, well, well... I usually don't write reviews. But in this case I have to. First of all, the App does really do a good job. Once figured out how it works, it is great. I use the formulas and it really does what I need. But...the support...is even more amazing! Roman was helping me out, implementing sections I needed. When I got stuck with a formula, he just helped me out. As this is not really my profession ( I am goldsmith...) I didn´t recognize where the problem was. So his support was really a big help. Uncomplicated, fast and brought to the point! Thanks again!!

Cly bijoux

Location France

This app is exactly what I needed, easy to use and very efficient with so many options !
The support is amazing, they resolved all my problems very quickly.
Thanks a lot for this app.

heritagecreationsusa

Time spent using app About 2 months

This is a solid app. It includes so many features to customize your product pages with custom options/add ons, etc. very good support as well.