Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options | Reviews

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

Cedar Nursery - Plants and Outdoor Living

This app is great to get around the problem of Shopify's maximum variants/options. There are lots of ways to display the options and it looks good when live on the store. It's also useful to be able to increase or decrease prices by a percentage or fixed amount.
It does take a bit of getting used to, but the customer support is excellent and it gets easier the more you use it. Would definitely recommend this app!

Servo

Just downloaded the app this week. They have the best customer support of any app I have ever used. There is a bit of a learning curve with the UI but the app is extremely functional if you learn how to use it.

HEATPORT

10 start from 5. The best APP in Shopify. We were able to create the massive configurator generating to our customers a huge bundle kit created from hundreds of individual components. We have tens of of individual questions in the product, each with up to tens of buttons (some with qty selections) (in real time feeding the product information like title/price and photo from ERP) with hundreds of additional divs with custom html content around. All together hundreds of individual elements in one product - each with its own multiple dimendional conditional logic. The same content running in customers browser our team uses also on their iPad just with different visual template for processing orders as it allows us to create interactive portable pick list checkbox from the huge bundle kit - always in real time synchronised with the newest revision published on the web! . The robustness of the admin interface is endless and if there was something missing (which happened few times), Roman was happy to offer the custom made solution. The app can do much more than its has been designed for when you have a vision and access to good front end developers. The app actually does not have to be used for product creation at all- that is just bonus. Thanks to the endless conditional logic you can for example create the UI of virtual salesman automatically guiding the customer based on his answers in helping making HIS decision or providing the required information based on the previous input (right at the moment when he needs it). Is the app perfect? No.. there is so much space for improvements in the admin interface that could make our work much faster and get us better overview on our project. The magic of this app is that you do not want to search any downsides as currently there is nothing like this on the market that would be even close of this app and we could not imagine to sell our products without it anymore. No matter how crazy your vision of the product builder is. This app will possibly do it. If you are prepared to spend additional thousands of $$$ for front end developers that shift your visual ideas into the reality this app can generate completely all content between header and footer of your shop and any smallest element in the product page can have its own conditions when to not/appear. This app will handle all the heavy work easily and the end result for your customers will be amazing.

Smartish

I've used this app for about 2 years and love it. We use this app to dynamically build print-on-demand SKUs based on the customer inputs. We have tens of thousands of possible customization options so this app spares us the HUGE pain of creating all combinations in Shopify. Instead it just creates a temporary variant based on the customer's selection and then cleans up after itself when the order is completed. The developer is also quite responsive whenever we've asked for a fix or a way to make particular updates. He's even worked in some of our feature requests over time.

FLUXAQUA

I want to thank the team for the tremendous effort in helping with my store product page. I have a particular product that requires very complex customization input from customers, with it working with complex shipping rates. They really figured out a solution to my problem. With their help and another app, I could really customize everything from my products to shipping exactly how I wanted with the options. I can't thank the ITORIS team enough to set up this so efficiently that customers could shop in my store easily, especially since it's a product that REQUIRES input from customers. It can't be something that can easily choose from options. Make sure that you're creating tickets within the US timezone. As long as you're able to meet their timezone, their support replies quickly and exactly know what you need and solve them right away.

Saunas and More

User interface is slick and intuitive, functionality is exactly what I was looking for, and the support is off the chart. Any issues I have had integrating DPO with my theme have been sorted out swiftly and competently without fail by Roman.

Sticker Ink

The app really fast and really powerful! Love the calculation feature. Roman and his team is super helpful!

Alexis Russell

This is the only product options app thus far that has been powerful enough to do everything my store needs. The support is also very helpful with any issues and customizations for my theme. There is a bit of a learning curve, which is to be expected, but overall very easy to use. Highly recommended!

Calcuttan

This app is loaded with features, works perfectly and support is a 10 star. I cannot state how helpful the support team has been with our customisations.

seilartig

Great app. Works well and comes with exceptional support even with the standard plan. Really helpful and very fast response.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22