Dynamic Product Options

Ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

From $9.99/month. 15-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Dynamic Product Options

AL STRETCHERS

Location Australia

This is my third website using this App. The app does everything plus more. Needing complex calculations etc. I'am not able to code or create the formulas which is out of my depth ... but the support team are happy to do it for you as long as you let them know what you need.

e-rigging

Great functionality and support!'Custom pricing logic beats any other apps, front end customization with scripts and styles are possible and works awesome!

ifuorimisura

Location Italy

This is one of those cases where 5 stars are few. The module is exceptional in itself ... but with a little customization thanks to the expert Roman of ITORIS ... it is practically 10 with honors ... highly recommended ... serious company that works at the top. #thanksitoris #thanksroman

Build a Canvas

Location Australia

Everything I have been looking for in an app + more. No other app can do what these guys are capable.

Billy & Beau

This is how it should be, fantastic app paired with lightning fast support!, Roman is amazing at solving issues and my site is now progressing nicely! 100% recommend this app!, I feel like I have only scratched the surface with it so far

josephashe

We have been developing our website with DPO for 2 months. After reviewing other apps with custom options, we found that DPO has the most detailed custom options. Its functionality is amazing and most of all what impressed us most is its support. It's beyond amazing! If I could give 10 stars, I would. When you understand its functionality, it is easy to use. Each of our products has over a million price points and it is only with the DPO that we were able to find the right custom solution for our complex products.
Thank you, Roman and your team for helping and guiding us through this process. Without you and your app, we couldn't have achieved this without you. Your app is certainly one of the best apps on Shopify! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Chic in Gold

Fast reply and fast service! I posted a few questions and all were answered in lighting speed and the customer service rep (Roman) was just wonderful! Thank you & Keep up the good work!

PresSure Products Company

Has every function we needed that was missing on other apps and platforms. Support has been very responsive.

Acoustic Sound Panels

Support for this app is BY FAR the best around. I was a happy "bold" customer for years until they changed their support reply time to 3-5 biz days...WITH THE DYNAMIC PRODUCT OPTIONS we had a RESOLUTION IN 30mins after submitting the ticket. And non stop helpful replies since. I fully vouch for this company!

acrylicfactory

Location Singapore

I love this app! We subscribe the calculator option. DPO app is really suitable for people who need to customize complicated math formula. The support is super helpful. I can't write the code at all, but they do it for me as long as we provide the formula properly. I appreciate their support very much!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 27 28