Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

seilartig

Great app. Works well and comes with exceptional support even with the standard plan. Really helpful and very fast response.

Spirit & Sole Designs

I needed an app that can add virtual options based on any option selected from my products that have multiple Shopify options. I also needed an app to support Shopify POS. Even though this app does not support POS tech support provided a solution by creating way to create draft orders so the orders will have all the virtual options added and then accessing the draft order from POS so the client can purchase. I have tried several other virtual option apps and they all fell short. This one has so many options/configurations I am one happy customer!

Noble Desk

Excellent Support for this App. Fast in responsing to enquires and clear in instructions given. I recommend this app to anyone who needs it.

輸入バレエ用品専門店 アプローズバレエ

The support for this app was very fast and implemented exactly what I wanted to do. I recommend it to anyone who wants to build custom products!

Team Power Products

I continue to learn how to use this app to add flexible pricing options. The most flexible pricing app I use. Many options to choose. Their support has been very good, especially when you need to help with how the items and/or pricing is applied. Roman was really prompt in assisting with formatting the look of columns of products.

Artimal

Amazing app, everything is possible with this product options app. Have been using other apps but this one is the most advanced when it comes to customizing the options. Besides an amazing app, also a great support. Friendly, fast reponding and very helpful. Thank you!

The Lazy Hat

I always say that a product is only as good as its customer service. While this app is amazing and offers many features, it didn't meet our needs. But that's not the apps fault. I just didn't understand that what I was looking for is a limitation within Shopify, and not the app. The developer was super patient with me and even offered suggestions on a workaround to my problem. If you want to customize product page options, then download this app now!

Hatch Concept Store

The best Apps! Very friendly support team & help to solve all of the request. Love the team so much!

EV ME

Perfect! Exactly what we needed. The only app that allowes serperate SKU to be added in the cart. It can be fully costumized according to your preferences. The support is really amazing with a great response time (1 day) 5/5!

Kindred Apparel Inc.

Most powerful & well run Shopify app I've come across in 12 years of using Shopify. Full stop. Brilliant functionality and epic support from Roman. At first glance it takes a minute to digest everything that is possible and it can seem overwhelming - but - once you get your hands into everything it really is as powerful & reliable as you need it to be. I had a couple glitches come up and also needed a little custom functionality - I was able to get a reply, a fix & custom edits completed in about a 1-1.5 days per request max. Sometimes the replies were minutes apart. Im blown away. I'm paying for the max subscription and I feel it is worth every penny. Only suggestion for future improvement is more content available for self training for those who may not be as intuitive in understanding it - but the excellent customer support fills this gap in the interim.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22