Dynamic Product Options

Dynamic Product Options

by ITORIS INC

The ultimate app to manage custom options & price calculators

wholesalewaterheater

The BEST app for displaying options. FANTASTIC, quick clear support.
If you need customs options, this is the one to use! A little tricky to start, but as I say, support is fast and great.

ValuePet SG

I've tried a lot of apps with a similar purpose but this by far the best! Ease of implementation, beautiful graphics and is definitely worth the purchase!

Roman and team definitely makes the whole app worthwhile with their expertise support and not to mention their swift replies is great bonus.

You will never regret a single penny..

Tactical Keychains

100 STARS - This is the "end-all" app. This app is amazing and even if you don't think it will do what you need, It probably does! Just contact support and Roman will reply asap and help you. Best customer service of any app for Shopify, I feel like I personally OWE him for the amazing support. Send a Christmas card, or something! THIS APP ROCKS!!!

The Better Backyard

I've used a lot of product options apps and this is easily the best and most versatile. the support is bar-none. Roman and the team are amazing! highly recommend this app. Tons of flexibility.

Forever Blinds

Simply the best app for product options! We sell custom made products with a lot of options and different pricing structures, this app handles everything perfectly. It has unlimited customisations, excellent support documentation and backed with top-notch support from Roman and the team. Highly recommended over any other options app in the Shopify app store!

Maughon's

App does everything I have been looking for in other apps. Roman was able to do it all up in a day!

TOPSTRING

First class app with first class support by Roman and his team. Highly recommended for store owners seeking product options with variety coupled with excellent support.

Steigerbuisstunter.nl

Amazing app, works perfect for us!
We sell tubes that we sawn to size. With this app the customer can directly add any size they want. We also use this for advertising-frames and furniture. This is all custom made, with this app they fill in any size, material, and color they want. They add some upsell products and can upload all the needed files.

Also many thanks to the amazing support, Roman you are really good and helpful. In the app you can easily add a support ticket. The replies are fast and directly have the answer we are looking for. Roman has made some custom code for me as well. Thank you!

Vefsjoppan

I used this app to build a platform for customised stickers. It is really amazing app, so many possibilities and easy to figure out although I needed some assistance with certain things and the customer service is really good as well so if you are thinking about doing some custom products. this is your go to app for sure!

EyewearLens.com

If you need an options app that can do almost anything, Dynamic Product Options is the way to go. I've tried just about all of them and DPO was the ONLY options app that would do what I needed. Also, the support is GREAT!!!

Previous 1 3