Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

DIGITAKEY

We are using the free version for now. We will upgrade to the paid version soon. Customer services is great. They have kept us informed with the app's progress. It works as described. Great App!

CUNT[EES]

Immediately deleted app because the items they chose to show in the ad were not even in the top selling products on my site and there is no way to choose what items are shown. Customer service is no great and communication is lacking.

November 13, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for using our retargeting app.

Here are a few comments regarding how we work and your support inquiry:

1. Since Rontar is a retargeting company, we show your past visitors only the products they were previously interested in. That way, we make sure you have a high ROI, and your ad cost is kept to a minimum. That is how retargeting works in general, not just with us.

2. As our support agent pointed out, the ad in your account is just a preview. Your actual past visitors will see the exact products they were interested in.

3. It's not possible to advertise with us if you have adult-related content on your website. The partners we work with have strict policies in that regard.

Hope this helps.

HMD Solutions

Fantastic app! Dynamic Retarget Ads provides even the neophyte e-commerce store owner with all of the required tools to succeed in online advertising. Highly recommended!

Diamond Veneer Jewelry

It's the easiest App I ever encountered!! I used to pay other App monthly fees that was going to waste.
highly recommend it.

Joli Minis - Bite Size Pastries

Gave the app for a try. It has been generating good organic traffic to my store. Love the result so far. I recommend this app to all the sellers.

Luna's Custom Jewelry

Great app so far so good hopefully someday I will upgrade to the paid version. I recommend this app to all Ecomm shop owners.

Broken Knuckle Apparel

It does exactly what it says it will do I am currently using the free version and everyday I am getting more and more views.

CyberDealsExpress

I have been using this app for at least a few months now. I have the paid version. I was skeptical as to if it would do what it advertises & that I pay for. But, I am very happy with the results that I've seen & I have tracked the referrals from this app & service. It does pull in quality traffic that has resulted in sales for my store. Thank you for this app & service. I think that it is great! I recommend it. Thank you for the traffic & sales that have resulted from your app & retargeting ads service!
Update 09-03-2020:
I have not seen put traffic from this service. I have had over 5K visitors this month, but not much retargeting from this app. So, I've discontinued using it.

Wicked Mouth Cosmetics

Preloads HUNDREDS of dollars from linked payment method before theres even a chance to use preloaded funds

August 19, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app.

The information about how we bill customers can be found on the Billing page and it is prominently displayed so that anybody can see it. Since Rontar is an advertising company, we charge $25.00 initially and then automatically every time the advertising balance gets low. This is in accordance with your daily budget settings and to cover the amount required in the upcoming week. This is how many advertising companies work.

In your particular case, you were charged $25 initially. On the first day of your ad campaign, because you had no maximum daily budget set, you exhausted your balance. As a result, the system charged you again, and once again a day later to cover the expenses for the upcoming period.

Please note, there are options for you to limit your campaign, including setting the maximum daily budget and cost per click.

Hope this helps.

Canny Creations

Very good free version and great app. I will be using it a lot and someday may use paid version. Great so far.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23