Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

Welike

We tried this app for one month. We familiarized ourselves well with settings and did what the developer told was "best practice". The result after one month was 6 clicks and $ 91.64 poorer! This has to be the worst ROI ever! Very disappointing and a total waste... It may work better in large online stores, but if you are small, then steer clear!

February 17, 2021

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I took a closer look at your account and would like to make a few comments:

1. With retargeting, you show ads only to your recent visitors who didn't make a purchase. For smaller sites with few daily visitors, we bill for impressions. We also bid a little bit higher than we would for a larger website. This way, we make sure you get at least some impressions/clicks for your campaign. Otherwise, you wouldn’t receive any impressions/clicks at all.

2. In the chat with our customer rep, you mentioned that you also run retargeting with other retargeting companies. If so, running multiple retargeting campaigns simultaneously might have contributed to the high cost per impression as well.

3. Your current Bid strategy is set to Auto. You could consider choosing Target CPC instead to limit the cost per click manually. That way, our system will make sure you don't pay more than your maximum cost per click. However, bear in mind that if your Target CPC is too low, you may receive a lower number of clicks/impressions.

I can see that you have already initiated the refund process. If you decide to give us a try again in the future, feel free to reach out to us to help you with your campaign settings.

Master Palm Pneumatic

The retargeting ads did show up on some sites after your online visitors ( from all sources ) visited your site for retargeting, however, it is hard to know where the ads showed up and there are no advanced control based on age and other factors. Therefore, it means junk traffic visitors might get retargeted as well. We used it and decided to go for other retargeting ads with more controls. They need to provide the tracking history records like many other ad agencies would provide. The overall feeling is like spending money to buy some not so sure impression records. I did see lots of referral links from their ad server. Generally, if an ad is served before being clicked, it should not even show as referral link to the website. I am not so sure about this service.

December 14, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for using our retargeting app. Here are a few comments regarding how we operate:

1. When deciding whether or not we should show your ad to a past visitor of yours, we take multiple parameters into account: when the visitor visited your website the last time, how much time they spent on your website, the ad placement on the website they are currently visiting, whether the visitor clicks ads in general, what the traffic source was that brought the visitor to your site in the first place, and so on. A few dozen parameters in total. Thanks to machine learning, we’re able to make click/conversion predictions much more precisely than you would by adjusting any of these settings yourself. This way we can decrease your CPC and increase your ROI at the same time. Setting the age/gender setting by yourself would only decrease the effectiveness of your campaign. That’s why we don’t have these and many other targeting settings in the public view. The optimization is done by the machine learning algorithm in the background.

2. Thanks to our partners, we have access to literally hundreds of thousands of websites. As a result, for bigger retargeting campaigns, it’s not unusual to see ads being shown on hundreds, sometimes thousands, of websites daily. Showing these websites in your account would only clutter your statistics report and wouldn’t give you any insights into how your ads are performing. Moreover, as mentioned above, our machine learning algorithms decide where your ads should be shown based on data. Giving our customers the ability to manually choose/blacklist sites would only decrease your campaign effectiveness.

3. All our links to your site are marked with UTM parameters. You should be able to see the clicks from us under utm_source=rontar in your Google Analytics or any other tracking software you might be using. Some obscure and less popular browsers do truncate our links sometimes, but they are in the minority and should not exceed more than 5-10% of all traffic generally.

Hope this helps.

If you have other questions or concerns, please reach out to your account manager via the chat. They will be happy to help.

DIGITAKEY

We are using the free version for now. We will upgrade to the paid version soon. Customer services is great. They have kept us informed with the app's progress. It works as described. Great App!

CUNT[EES]

Immediately deleted app because the items they chose to show in the ad were not even in the top selling products on my site and there is no way to choose what items are shown. Customer service is no great and communication is lacking.

November 13, 2020

Hi,

Thanks for using our retargeting app.

Here are a few comments regarding how we work and your support inquiry:

1. Since Rontar is a retargeting company, we show your past visitors only the products they were previously interested in. That way, we make sure you have a high ROI, and your ad cost is kept to a minimum. That is how retargeting works in general, not just with us.

2. As our support agent pointed out, the ad in your account is just a preview. Your actual past visitors will see the exact products they were interested in.

3. It's not possible to advertise with us if you have adult-related content on your website. The partners we work with have strict policies in that regard.

HMD Solutions

Fantastic app! Dynamic Retarget Ads provides even the neophyte e-commerce store owner with all of the required tools to succeed in online advertising. Highly recommended!

Diamond Veneer Jewelry

It's the easiest App I ever encountered!! I used to pay other App monthly fees that was going to waste.
highly recommend it.

Joli Minis - Bite Size Pastries

Gave the app for a try. It has been generating good organic traffic to my store. Love the result so far. I recommend this app to all the sellers.

Luna's Custom Jewelry

Great app so far so good hopefully someday I will upgrade to the paid version. I recommend this app to all Ecomm shop owners.

Broken Knuckle Apparel

It does exactly what it says it will do I am currently using the free version and everyday I am getting more and more views.

CyberDealsExpress

I have been using this app for at least a few months now. I have the paid version. I was skeptical as to if it would do what it advertises & that I pay for. But, I am very happy with the results that I've seen & I have tracked the referrals from this app & service. It does pull in quality traffic that has resulted in sales for my store. Thank you for this app & service. I think that it is great! I recommend it. Thank you for the traffic & sales that have resulted from your app & retargeting ads service!
Update 09-03-2020:
I have not seen put traffic from this service. I have had over 5K visitors this month, but not much retargeting from this app. So, I've discontinued using it.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 22 23