Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

Pazeña

Easy app. No work to do. Does its thing in the background. So far very happy It’s early to say what the results will be.

Imaginations Unbound

This app is so easy to install. I am looking forward to testing it out with the free option. If all goes well I may upgrade in the future.

The Beaver Boutique LLC

I sub for the free version, at the moment I have not gotten a sale but I have seen an increase in visits to my site. I have seen my ad in the web and so has my friends, so I know it is running. Hopefully some sales will come out.

Beautiful Lady

This app was easy to implement and is working just great. Looking forward to testing it out with free option then upgrading further in the future. We use the app to keep in front of our visitors.

Musician's Print

Works like a charm. I really enjoy the fact that there's a FREE option and how easy it is to install. Totally recommend for anyone that's ballin' on a budget.

Innate Intimates

Really easy to set up and Nicole also helped me with all my queries enthusiastically! :) Now I just have to see if it helps with my sales!

Alabama Sawyer

So easy to set up and it's free until you decide the results are worth it. They are making it easy for a tiny company with limited resources.

Vvegano

A very useful app ! Definitely a must-have for every e-commerce portal. If you want some help in reaching out to prospective customers, this app can definitely help :)

Yecoo Board

This is a very good product, after using, feel good. The effect is very good, hope you get better and better.

SESSION®

Great free app for recapturing lost sales. The free plan is an excellent option for start-ups who need the free impressions. Highly recommend!