I have been using this app for at least a few months now. I have the paid version. I was skeptical as to if it would do what it advertises & that I pay for. But, I am very happy with the results that I've seen & I have tracked the referrals from this app & service. It does pull in quality traffic that has resulted in sales for my store. Thank you for this app & service. I think that it is great! I recommend it. Thank you for the traffic & sales that have resulted from your app & retargeting ads service!
I have not seen put traffic from this service. I have had over 5K visitors this month, but not much retargeting from this app. So, I've discontinued using it.
Wicked Mouth Cosmetics
Preloads HUNDREDS of dollars from linked payment method before theres even a chance to use preloaded funds
Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app.
The information about how we bill customers can be found on the Billing page and it is prominently displayed so that anybody can see it. Since Rontar is an advertising company, we charge $25.00 initially and then automatically every time the advertising balance gets low. This is in accordance with your daily budget settings and to cover the amount required in the upcoming week. This is how many advertising companies work.
In your particular case, you were charged $25 initially. On the first day of your ad campaign, because you had no maximum daily budget set, you exhausted your balance. As a result, the system charged you again, and once again a day later to cover the expenses for the upcoming period.
Please note, there are options for you to limit your campaign, including setting the maximum daily budget and cost per click.
Hope this helps.
Very good free version and great app. I will be using it a lot and someday may use paid version. Great so far.
I have used this app for 7 days now. I have gotten less than 100 views from it. I thought I would get more. I hope that the next week will show more results. As I had thought there would be better results. We will see how the next 7 days goes.
Awesome free app gets actual results. Any advertising helps especially when it doesn't cost much. There is a paid option which I may try soon.
Shop Now Chile
Still learning how to use the app and if it works... for now everything looks great and enjoying the use of it
Omega fashion and style
I love this application, this application is really great. very easy to use, it helps to retargeting my customers
1/ 0,73$ per click
2/ all clicks from strange resources
3/ 0 conversions
4/ info about autopayment is not visible in the app - be careful.
I asked the app support to make this info more visible for users but they said that it's enough visible. So better to delete your payment method otherwise they will take money for all next week according to your daily budget.
Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I took a closer look at your account and would like to make a few comments:
1. The cost per click you were getting is actually pretty low. It’s lower than you would get elsewhere from similar sources, including Facebook. However, if you still feel it’s too high, you can easily limit the maximum cost per click on the Settings page.
2. So far you’ve had around 34 clicks and have spent $21, which is rather low, so it’s too early to tell whether the campaign will be effective or not. It could happen that you get 100 clicks and no sales, but then you’ll see a few sales with the next 100 clicks. This is how it usually works. We have a customer that was in a similar situation to yours. They had almost 4,000 ad impressions and just 1 sale (which is low), but the situation changed completely with bigger numbers: https://blog.rontar.com/upgrading-from-the-free-forever-to-starter-plan
3. The information about how we bill customers can be found on the Billing page and it is prominently displayed so that anybody can see it. Since Rontar is an advertising company, we charge $25.00 initially and then automatically every time the advertising balance gets low, in accordance with the daily budget settings and to cover the amount due in the upcoming week. This is how many advertising companies work.
If you have other questions or need suggestions for account settings for better ad performance, please reach out to us via the chat in the app.
Horrific results. Spending more than $10 per click. Last 7 days spent $75 and got exactly 0 conversions. No way to control billing spend. They charge you whatever they think you should be charged. Stay away
Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I took a closer look at your campaign and would like to make a few comments:
1. You’re correct, in the last 11 days you’ve spent around $100 and received 5 clicks and no conversions. However, in the 11 days before that, you had spent $77 and received 11 clicks and $654 in sales. This is exactly how it works when you have few impressions/clicks and little daily spend. We have a customer that was in a similar situation to yours. They had almost 4,000 ad impressions and just 1 sale (which is low), but the situation changed completely with bigger numbers: https://blog.rontar.com/upgrading-from-the-free-forever-to-starter-plan
2. You can easily control how much you pay per click. This can be done on the Settings page in the app. You can also control how much you spend daily on the same page. Please note, when you limit the maximum cost per click, the number of impressions and clicks you’re getting is decreased as well.
If you have questions regarding the best settings for your account, please reach out to your account manager via the chat. They will be happy to help.
I am a small business owner and do not know much about retargeting ads, however, this app has been amazing! For sure getting a thumbs up