Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

PSKhair Company

This app seems to be working fine, I'm getting impressions as stated I would. Communication is great. Happy so far!

Mind Smoothie

So easy to use! With all the costs involved with a startup store with low revenue this is a great tool to get started. I've only had it for a short time but I'm already getting more traffic to my store.

Hushabyebaby.co.uk

Excellent really good result. So easy to use and brought traffic to my store, highly recommended to use.

Beach Bikini

A very useful app that helps out re-targeting a lot, not to mention that it's free. I don't know how I would have handled that without it.

Astarastore

Hexlox - Anti Theft for Saddles, Wheels and More.

***update*** I tried to install this app 3 times. Every time error. Then suddendenly it was there without any confirmation. Then added money and was charged. Site said however "Error happened -
Something went wrong. Our development team has already been notified. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please start again"
But card was charged!
Does not feel very stable and its suppose to do advertising for us?

The team responded which was great, see below. Unfortunately they made assumptions which are not correct. We've now manage to get the app going however and time will tell if its works or not

March 12, 2020

Hello,

As we can see you used the Safari browser to access the app. Our app is an embedded Shopify app following the best Shopify practices, so it requires 3rd party cookies to be enabled. Unfortunately, Safari doesn't allow this by default.
Probably, later you used another browser to install the app. Then you added your payment method which we have charged.
If that is not what you were expecting, please reach our support team and we will refund the full amount.

MELON | mini-me kidswear

It's easy to customise and set up the ad. And we do see our retargeting ad while browsing other sites. Thank you.

brandcollection.pk

i install this ad 1st time, it is very awesome app for regretting audience.
only one issue, when i upgrade this app, its charge 25$ but 2nd time this app not accept same master card.

AMARA Tulum

Just got started on the free plan and already seeing impressions. So far, so good! Looking forward to seeing if convert for us.

georgiaglow

its not a great app. I was told i would not be re billed but alas they have taken money again. This app will automatically take money out of your account and you have no way of disabling that feature. Also the traffic it does generate is not of high quality. I now have money stuck inside of an app that i can not get back. If i re enable the app to use the balance it will automatically take money out of my account again to top. Avoid.

Update: 08.03.20 . i have had numerous emails with your support. i was tild the money would not be withdrawn. It is not very clear on your app that just removing the payment method would stop any money being withdrawn. Maybe you should make this more clear on the app. Anyways no monies have been returned as yet. As and when they do i will update my review further.

March 2, 2020

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. Let me clarify a few things on using our app:

1. When you sign up for the Pay-as-you-go plan, we bill you $25 initially and then every time the advertising balance gets low, in accordance with your daily budget settings and to cover the amount due in the upcoming 3-4 days. This is clearly stated on our Billing page in the app.

2. Stopping automatic payments is as easy as removing your payment method in the app. It takes just a few clicks.

3. You can return the funds not yet spent on advertising by reaching out to our support team. From what I can see, you haven’t contacted us yet. But as a response to your review, we decided to go ahead and return the remaining balance to you. You can expect it to arrive within a day or two.

Hope this helps.