Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

SAVEPACE LLC

Very helpful! If you're looking for a boost in your ad/marketing stuff, I recommend this app. Thank you very much!

LiveSore Australia

Very easy to install and already seeing the extra traffic on our site in just a couple of weeks.
No brainer for us.

malltor

Es una buena aplicación si tengo un incremento de visitas en mi sitio estaré probando mas adelante el pago y ver resultados para darles las cinco estrellas gracias por su esfuerzo.

CurryVac

No issues at all, just install and they do the rest for you....how easy can this be to make more sales, I would recommend to everyone.

Sweet Victory Products Ltd

What's not to like! So easy to set up, adjust and away you go. Almost instant data form impressions, revenue, etc. This app is a MUST for any company to utilize, starting with the FREE PLAN.

Cool Guitar Shop

Excellent, easy-to-use interface that lets you customize your ad's look and feel to that of your brand. Just do this once, and it creates all ads for you, so you're all done! Also, 1 click on the app in Shopify and it shows all of your stats and revenue. Very easy app to use, and it produces more revenue with no additional work at all. The best!! - https://coolguitarshop.us

Mugadoo Mugs

I set this app up with low expectations, honestly, based on other "free plan" experiences. It took a few days to "learn" and then I began to see traffic coming from retargeting. It's about 30% of my traffic. Simple to set up and does what it says it will do. I will definitely stay with this app in a paid plan as my store grows.

Ansanow

i really like the app. though i am still using the free app but is doing perfectly well. the app is really drawing to my shop.

Money Is A Defense

When you sell products that take some decision making retargeting is a must. This app just takes care of all of that for me. It does what it says it can do.

Lewis Luxury Furniture and Interior Design

Definitely five stars as it's a great tool for small business owners and can be an asset to other merchants.