Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

Knockmerchs2019

The services is awesome!i recommend this to other ecommerce owners and I am willing to upgrade soon.

Art-O-Rama

It works really well. At the moment, I'm not using the paid option (for budgeting purposes), but I will in the future.

Photoseeum

Simple to set up. More impressions and clicks than expected. Excellent way to get some free traffic to my vintage photo site!

Best New World

Works nicely, I am already getting traffic! Looking forward to upgrade soon!

Cotsoco

Good app! Very useful and in need. I need immpressions. So I really enjoy it and recommend it. will keep it.

Love Lingo

I have had it set up for a while now. Had 59 retargets with Zero clicks, zero sales, so far. To early to tell how well it works. I was easy to set up, except for adding my logo! They were helpful and helped me get it on correct. I am hoping to see success soon.

December 13, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I just want to say that’s the number of impressions you’ve seen so far is very low and it’s very early to tell whether it will work for you or not. Also, please note that Rontar is a retargeting app, which means that we show ads to your past visitors only. If you have very few visitors from other sources, retargeting may not be able to give you more impressions than you’re getting currently.

The Riviera Towel Company

We spent $70 with Rontar and received 1 click. Obviously not the ROI we were looking for compared to their claims. They will not refund us and we're suspending this app.

December 3, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review and for using our app. I took a closer look at your campaign and would like to make a few comments:

1. Rontar is a retargeting app, which means that we show ads to your past visitors only. Retargeting works best if the quality of your initial traffic is high. If the quality of the traffic is very low, retargeting might not work at all.

2. If you see that your retargeting campaign is not yielding the results you were expecting, you might want to limit your target cost per click/impressions. For example, you could explicitly set your target CPC to $1. Bear in mind though, this may severely limit the number of impressions you’re getting.

3. We have already refunded the not yet spent balance on your account. We don’t refund funds already spent on advertising. This is clearly stated in our Refund Policy: https://help.rontar.com/rontar/en/articles/3124947-refund-policy

Hope this helps.

Exotic Skin Leather Bags

Very easy to set up. Each day it gets a little more impressions and clicks. Nice to get some free traffic to my site!

Hot Pet Gifts