Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run ads on Google with 1,000 ad impressions included for free

Gadget Guru Store

Eccellente applicazione, se bisogna fare remarketing su google, questa è la migliore, sistema le inserzioni display in un'ottimo modo e il supporto ti aiuta a migliorarlo

The Disc Ount Store

This is a fantastic app! Rontar customer care is great! They've contacted me and gave suggestions on how to make the ads better. Frankly, this is one of the apps that once you sign up and start using it, you can rest assured it's working for you! Their pricing is great! Set a budget, and then they do their best to get clicks. Clicks leads to sale. Happy business, Happy business owner, busy business, it's all working. This is one of the apps I will always keep!

Cubic Mini Wood Stoves

I've been using this app for quite a while now and I'm very happy with the results. It's very easy to set up and use. And I also saw a quick start to the campaign. My sales went up, reports are rapid and clear. I can definitely recommend this app to others.

Swiftoutdoors

Great app, set it and forget it. Definitely drives retargeted revenue and the service is excellent.

Flippin Ribbon

I have had this app for quite a while now. It was really easy to set up and install. The support has been good too. I give it 4 stars because of the pricing. When I first started I believe I had it set at $5 per day. It has gone up to $10 per day. Please keep in mind that my business is still small and growing. My visitors are still low. The app will work better as my traffic increases. But it is costly at times per click. It has generated revenue for me!!!

I do recommend the app, just watch the spending and stay in your budget!

Update 7/31/17---- I was contacted by Alex. He has done some optimizing and
adjustments. It has helped with the spending and cost per click. Thank you for your help and great customer support! Changing to 5 stars!

Runit365

Use it for several month now. I was not convinced in its efficiency, so I stopped it...and my sales dramatically drop! So, I started it again, let them manage the budget and won't never ever stop it. It's long to come, but when it comes, it's awesome!

Quilt Girls

I would give this app a well deserved 5 stars. It is truly an awesome app. Very easy to set up. You can have it up and working for you in just a few minutes. You get to customize a few features, put in your own logo, and it looks outstanding. The support staff for this app is awesome, too! No, sending emails and waiting days or weeks to hear from someone. These guys are fast and efficient. Fixed my small issue almost immediately. Now, I can watch the dashboard on my shopify store and see the clicks coming in. This is a must have for any business that wants to do re-target advertising! Highly recommend

Notordinarygifts

Great app – easy to install and start running a retargeting campaign. It took me only about 24 hours to start seeing the first conversions data in the dashboard. It’s also very convenient that you can see the products ordered thanks to the app.

Bijouterie Altxorra

It work very good I like it thank you

1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 Next