Dynamic Retargeting Ads

Dynamic Retargeting Ads

by Rontar Group OU

Run dynamic product ads on Google. No integration required!

Clubstoned

It Does what it says. They have Free service and better traffic. I would recommend. Don't pass this up.

Jenny Bean

this app does what is says it will do. You dont really have anything to lose when trying this app out.

Chrissys-in

Installiert, mal abwarten was uns erwartet, wenns gut wird bekommt ihr eine richtig gute Bewertung
MfG, https://www.chrissys-in.de

Tshirt Unlimited

the app is great and was easy to set up, amazing free service, will upgrade, results looking good so far.

The Foxxy Skin Company

An amazing free service! Have just installed it on my store, hopefully I see some results from it. Many thanks for reaching out to me, I would not have known about it otherwise! :)

Coco & Minou

I use this on my shop. It is working well. You can try it for free and top up as you go. Waiting for my first sale now!

Gift Aspire

Fantastic App! A good response along with great customer service. Highly recommended to all the sellers.

DIGITAKEY

We are using the free version for now. We will upgrade to the paid version soon. Customer services is great. They have kept us informed with the app's progress. It works as described. Great App!

HMD Solutions

Fantastic app! Dynamic Retarget Ads provides even the neophyte e-commerce store owner with all of the required tools to succeed in online advertising. Highly recommended!

Diamond Veneer Jewelry

It's the easiest App I ever encountered!! I used to pay other App monthly fees that was going to waste.
highly recommend it.